Invitation to karl boyes

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love watching both players. I like the trend of a 40 second shot clock started by Earl Stricland in these long races. I'm twice as likely to pay for a stream where I'm not snoring. Go get em Dennis!

Georgia Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go Dennis, it would be a great match but of course IMO, the result is not in doubt the 'Hatchetman' wins that one.

I actually think you should play it in July at the Gem City in Marietta (Atlanta) because it's just down the road from us :smile: and I don't think we will get a chance to see you until the Mosconi in Vegas in December otherwise.........:sorry:

Thanks for the memories in London.

Paul

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope someone can get a hold of Boyes to set this up. I would love to see this go down:thumbup: get em Dennis!

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
I am pretty sure Karl would do it, in Europe. Or is it expected that Karl would be the one playing the away game for the cash and Dennis has home field advantage? I love to see the action thrown out there but it is getting a little much that every time the American player expects the opponent to be the one doing the traveling and playing in the foreign country.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I am pretty sure Karl would do it, in Europe. Or is it expected that Karl would be the one playing the away game for the cash and Dennis has home field advantage? I love to see the action thrown out there but it is getting a little much that every time the American player expects the opponent to be the one doing the traveling and playing in the foreign country.

you have a point.
but they are always over here for tourneys.

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Maybe Mr. Hatch could try Europe for some EuroTour and have a side-event with Karl... or vice versa :) Playing on home turf is a massif advantage. Just look at SVB, just barely getting over Jungo in a race to 50 in Switzerland last spring. Yes, we are talking about SVB who is supposedly unstoppable in longer races (so I've heard).

hatchetman71

Silver Member

We can do it in Vegas in may this way we both have to travel! I live in NY so I would have to travel atleast 5 hours if not more with a layover.

buffalofloyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This would be awesome if it goes down! I have a feeling Darren might and try and talk him out of it though, if he's smart ;)

Last edited:

buffalofloyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think it doesen't have to happen. I really hope it does happen though and it would be great for TAR to host it... with good announcers this time ;) A race in 10-ball would be excellent, I like watching the 10-ball better than 9-ball any day.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Maybe Mr. Hatch could try Europe for some EuroTour and have a side-event with Karl... or vice versa :) Playing on home turf is a massif advantage. Just look at SVB, just barely getting over Jungo in a race to 50 in Switzerland last spring. Yes, we are talking about SVB who is supposedly unstoppable in longer races (so I've heard).

Pretty sure Shane would play Jungo every day for the rest of his life if he could get the action. And do it in Jungo's basement with his grammy sweating it in the corner.