ON TONIGHT.......AT&T 10-Ball Shootout

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just in case you guys missed this:

Tonight at 10:00 PM EST the new AT&T 10-Ball Tour will be on live for 2 hours on Versus. This will be first round action. They will also carry 2 hours of live action on Saturday and Sunday. Of course I'm sure you all know this is just the first stop of the year. If you pull up the schedule on thier website you can see when the other 9 events will be taking place.

I just love what they are doing with 10-Ball. The way that 10-Ball looks like the AT&T globe is really cool.

Be sure to DVR this if you can't watch it live.

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Tonight at 10:00 PM EST the new AT&T 10-Ball Tour will be on live for 2 hours on Versus. This will be first round action. They will also carry 2 hours of live action on Saturday and Sunday. Of course I'm sure you all know this is just the first stop of the year. If you pull up the schedule on thier website you can see when the other 9 events will be taking place.

I just love what they are doing with 10-Ball. The way that 10-Ball looks like the AT&T globe is really cool.

I'm guessing April Fools?

MikeM

Pool Lover
Silver Member

Oh, I see, good one.

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member

Messed up, man. I know it's April Fool's and all, but damn man.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Versus had some IPT shows on it, so I had to go look at the schedule.

First, I was really surprised that I had not heard about AT&T sponsoring anything pool related. :p

Here's the Versus schedule for tonight, in case anyone is interested: http://www.versus.com/schedule/

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry that was my pathetic attempt at an April fool’s joke.

It was sort of a joke and a dream of mine all rolled into one.

Tell me that AT&T logo isn't destined to appear on the 10-ball.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry that was my pathetic attempt at an April fool’s joke.

It was sort of a joke and a dream of mine all rolled into one.

Tell me that AT&T logo isn't destined to appear on the 10-ball.

I liked the April fools joke, although it would be great if it were true. You may now be allowed to leave the basement :).