8ballr is BRAGS

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
Look at the way he posts. Exactly like BRAGS did. The grammar and overly obnoxious use of punctuation. Can we not ban this moron permanently and keep him from coming back with new usernames? I'm sure that i'm not the only one who is tired of reading the moronic nonsense that he posts.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Look at the way he posts. Exactly like BRAGS did. The grammar and overly obnoxious use of punctuation. Can we not ban this moron permanently and keep him from coming back with new usernames? I'm sure that i'm not the only one who is tired of reading the moronic nonsense that he posts.

We know that:grin: Our people are working on this problem as we speak;)

8ballr

Banned

You are accusing me of being a member who was lablelled a troll after saying he could run racks faster than the pros...who then posted a video of himself running a rack of 9 ball faster than Luc Salvas...arguably the fastest shooting pro out there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAmv0IANqUE

Last edited:

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
How many more personalities does this guy have? I mean, it's come to the point where I think at least 30% of the active posters are aliases for the same guy.

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
You are accusing me of being a member who was lablelled a troll after saying he could run racks faster than the pros...who then posted a video of himself running a rack of 9 ball faster than Luc Salvas...arguably the fastest shooting pro out there?

Im not accusing anything. Im saying that you ARE him. Good riddance little troll. The moderators will be here soon. Hopefully with an IP ban

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member

Upon further inspection of that video. Brags misses the 6 ball and then scratches on the 9. You cant take credit for beating Luc Salvas when you didnt even run the rack out BRAGS!

8ballr

Banned
Upon further inspection of that video. Brags misses the 6 ball and then scratches on the 9. You cant take credit for beating Luc Salvas when you didnt even run the rack out BRAGS!

Clearly he was robbed on the 6 ball as it was hit with pocket speed...typical GC...also that cueball was not going to scratch.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
How many more personalities does this guy have? I mean, it's come to the point where I think at least 30% of the active posters are aliases for the same guy.

He's only got one....he'd be a lousy spy.

Spies do stuff like putting a pebble in one shoe so it changes the way they walk...
...put stuff in their cheeks so it changes the way they talk.

Maybe there's a market for a keyboard that changes the way you post....
....Google Translate would have some imput.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Who really cares? If it wasnt for these guys there would be 5 posts total for the day. Dont read it if you dont want to. Or is that too difficult for you???
Jason

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Who really cares? If it wasnt for these guys there would be 5 posts total for the day. Dont read it if you dont want to. Or is that too difficult for you???
Jason

I do , I don't need to see threads and bs posted every week about how an 8ball player is better than a snooker player

Ever see snooker guys posting bs adnosium about how much better they are than pool player's
Or about how they look shooting?
No

It really is enough

8ballr

Banned
I do , I don't need to see threads and bs posted every week about how an 8ball player is better than a snooker player

Ever see snooker guys posting bs adnosium about how much better they are than pool player's
Or about how they look shooting?
No

It really is enough

Ah so we have hit a nerve I see. ;)
How is this not funny?

Attachments

• snooker.jpg
    snooker.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member

I got banned from a forum about 9 years ago, wasn't trolling got into an off topic argument w the site's owner.

Could not access the site from the computer I was on. Went to a different computer and went to log in, "Banned" came up and I could no longer access the site from that computer. I eventually went back under a new name w a smartphone. Never posted there much after though.

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
Ah so we have hit a nerve I see. ;)
How is this not funny?

Its only funny to a childish mind. Still not as funny as you claiming to run a rack faster than Luc Salvas when you dogged the 6 ball and grabbed the cue ball after the 9 to avoid the scratch.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

He didn't run the rack. His run was over when he missed the 6 ball. Lol.

8ballr

Banned
He didn't run the rack. His run was over when he missed the 6 ball. Lol.

Its only funny to a childish mind. Still not as funny as you claiming to run a rack faster than Luc Salvas when you dogged the 6 ball and grabbed the cue ball after the 9 to avoid the scratch.

The 6 ball was hit at pocket speed and should have dropped...but hung up being on an old gold crown with old cloth...where the table mechanic probably tweaks the pockets...wheras Luc was on a nice Diamond table with new simonas cloth...AND no doubt it was difficult for this BRAGS character to shoot with a gopro strapped to his head preventing him from getting down on the shot properly...I assume.

Last edited:

pocketsplitter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Here's the major problem with this claim. You, or Brags, is trying to beat a pro who is competing in a major tournament. Playing faster than that does not mean that you could beat them in their messing around speed. I've watched many pros 1 stoke through a whole rack at 2/3 the time you took with no problems, and they weren't even racing or had incentive to go at top speed. I'd like to see you run a rack faster than earl or Shaw in their practice/freestroke mode...

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

8ballr

Banned
Here's the major problem with this claim. You, or Brags, is trying to beat a pro who is competing in a major tournament. Playing faster than that does not mean that you could beat them in their messing around speed. I've watched many pros 1 stoke through a whole rack at 2/3 the time you took with no problems, and they weren't even racing or had incentive to go at top speed. I'd like to see you run a rack faster than earl or Shaw in their practice/freestroke mode...

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Neither of them is faster than Luc Salvas. Watching that video again...Luc looks like he is rushing and Brags looks like he is out for a walk in the park...clearly brags is naturally a fast player...not a player trying to be fast.

Last edited: