Some cool cues

CPB614

President of Integrity Cues
Silver Member
Last nights Pickup

Willie Hoppe Titlist
3 Ralph Greenleaf Cues
And what appears to be an Adam

Can anyone elaborate on these Greenleaf cues? I read a little bit on here but ther is limited info

Thank you
c877a2547576352aae9e3081451f838a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I can't elaborate on the cues, but I have to ask. Are those slip-on tips/ferrules on the four cues on the left???

Maniac

CPB614

President of Integrity Cues
Silver Member
I can't elaborate on the cues, but I have to ask. Are those slip-on tips/ferrules on the four cues on the left???

Maniac

Yes, they appear to be. These cues came with an old Victor Billiards company table and 12 old house cues with 2 rounded points. Cool cues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
What a great find! There are quite a few threads on this site about the Greenleaf cues but I am not sure that any of the opinions on who made the cues is correct due to the differing opinions.

I am no expert on the RG cues but they certainly look similar to the Brunswick Hoppes but with enough differences to make you wonder.

I would not be surprised if the original ferrules may be under the slip on tips. With a little heat from a hair dryer you might be able to remove them to see.

You may have the largest collection of these cues of anyone.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Those cues, especially the Greenleafs, are not exactly like finding the Chinese warriors.
or the Dead Sea scrolls, but to a pool player, it's very :lovies:

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to own a Greenleaf cue. Bought it new in 1965 or 66 from Victor Billiards in Philly. You may get quite a bit of information by contacting Ed Lanza at Lanza Billiards in Magnolia, NJ. His father or grandfather started Victor Billiards and he has been around the business his entire life.
Regards.