Movie: Pool Hall Master

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The movie Pool Hall Master was just completed this weekend in San Antonio Texas. According to Joe Santos who wrote,produced, and directed the whole thing, it should be available around June.
It will feature Gabe Owen, Corey Duel, Sylver Ochoa, Ralfeal Martinez, Robert Newkirk, and yes, myself.
It was fun and is mainly about one pocket. Yes, there are some crazy shots in it.
We will keep you posted about it.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you aren't pre selling copies for 2 bucks or anything are you? just kidding. i'm buying a copy for sure when they're available

StevenPWaldon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, with real pool players? Will it be as good as the Baltimore Bullet? That had some crazy shots in it, too.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
StevenPWaldon said:
Wow, with real pool players? Will it be as good as the Baltimore Bullet? That had some crazy shots in it, too.

That's funny, as there was a lennthy conversation about the Baltimore Bullit this weekend. Robert and I were the only ones who had seen it. We were the two oldest there too, so I guess that explains that.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Pool Hall Master!

Ironman, sounds like it will be a good one!, can't waite till I can see it!, hope all goes well for the Movie!, my best wishes!

David Harcrow

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
catpool9 said:
Ironman, sounds like it will be a good one!, can't waite till I can see it!, hope all goes well for the Movie!, my best wishes!

David Harcrow

Thanks David.

You may not remember me, but we played many years ago at dairy queen on a bar box in Warren. We were both pretty young then. I went by Butch. There was a guy with me who liked like a lineman for the Cowboys. Had to be around 76-77.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Warren,Ar.

Yeah, I remember that day very well, played for a good while as I reculect!:)
Those were some good ole days!

Was that big guy Barry?

David Harcrow

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
catpool9 said:
Yeah, I remember that day very well, played for a good while as I reculect!:)
Those were some good ole days!

Was that big guy Barry?

David Harcrow

Yep, Barry Rogers. You beat on him like a red-headed step child. I haven't seen him in many years.

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ironman said:
Yep, Barry Rogers. You beat on him like a red-headed step child. I haven't seen him in many years.

I love it. And, where was Calvin during all this action? Doing push-ups, LOL?

Last edited:

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hemicudas said:
I love it. And, where was Calvin during all this action? Doing push-ups, LOL?

As best I remember Calvin was on the road at the time. Don't worry, David can play too. He beat my buddy so badly, that he didn't play for a couple of months.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Barry Rogers

ironman said:

Yeah, Barry and I have played many times over the years, He is "Good People" for sure!.....:) the last time I saw and played him was in Texarkana,Ar.,(about 7 yrs. ago ) as far as I know he still lives in Magnolia,Ar.

When that Movie," Pool Hall Master" comes out on DVD, let me know , I would like to order it!

Thanks,

David Harcrow

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
catpool9 said:
Yeah, Barry and I have played many times over the years, He is "Good People" for sure!.....:) the last time I saw and played him was in Texarkana,Ar.,(about 7 yrs. ago ) as far as I know he still lives in Magnolia,Ar.

When that Movie," Pool Hall Master" comes out on DVD, let me know , I would like to order it!

Thanks,

David Harcrow

Barry is one of the good guys. I haven't seen him in years and years. My sister said she ran into him and I think she said he is living in El Dorado now.

That guy is so easy going and used to keep me in stitches. You really punded on him up in Warren.

I remember we left Warren and went to that club in Camden and beat that Don that night out of about $2000. That eased the pain.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
ironman said:
Barry is one of the good guys. I haven't seen him in years and years. My sister said she ran into him and I think she said he is living in El Dorado now.

That guy is so easy going and used to keep me in stitches. You really punded on him up in Warren.

I remember we left Warren and went to that club in Camden and beat that Don that night out of about $2000. That eased the pain.

But the real funny part is that you all matched us at a Dairy Queen. Only in America can you get a serious pool game at an ice cream stand. :)

Unless the "Dairy Queen" you are talking about is a strip club featuring only dancers from Wisconsin.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB Cases said:
But the real funny part is that you all matched us at a Dairy Queen. Only in America can you get a serious pool game at an ice cream stand. :)

Unless the "Dairy Queen" you are talking about is a strip club featuring only dancers from Wisconsin.

It was a little different. As I remember neither wanted to play on the big table and David was too young to get in a bar. So, wala, we go to Dairy Queen or Dairy Cream or something like that.

I just remember that my buddy told me he had the nuts and hardly won a game in about 5 hours.

Then he told me his last name was Harcrowe and it all made sense, TMI way TOO LATE.

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB Cases said:

Yea, JB, but a joint named the Dairy "Queen" would have to be a gay strip joint.