AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HOTSEAT NEXT AFTER the Orcollo Ignacio match is over

SVB USA VS Roland Garcia from the Philippines
Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design (52).jpg

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a fan of Larry Schwartz doing commentary. He's commentating remote from Chicago. It should be mandatory for commentators to be onsite. There's no synergy between him and his commentary parter. I think JJ is slightly mifffed by this as well when he said, "We're here in the building, Larry."
He is just bad, remote or not.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
For Dennis to have just taken a loss in that action match its safe to say he's playing some great pool at the moment. How sweet a double dip would be

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2021 Texas Open Championship

The South Dakota Kid and The Duchess of Doom

Open Division Champion and Ladies Division Champion

Congratulations to both Shane Van Boening and Allison Fisher for becoming the 2021 Texas Open 9 Ball Champions!

Great tournament

240940719_182685433967609_1723276589048783366_n.jpg

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
congrats to both
wheres that thread about declining with age??????? 😂

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wow, what a dominating performance by Shane! He not only won the event undefeated, but he won his semifinal 9-3 and the final 9-2. Absolutely phenomenal!

The Las Vegas Open 10-ball, the Predator World 10-ball and the US Open 9-ball are next, and all of them will have significantly tougher fields than the Texas Open had, but Shane is in great form now and will be a force to be reckoned with.

Have to give a shout out to Dennis Orcullo, too. More than any other top player in the world in 2020, Dennis managed to compete and match up against other top players very frequently during the pandemic year. and with a gold in the one pocket and a silver in the nine ball, he has shown that he's in his best form right now.

Wishing both Shane and Dennis continued success as they approach the very stiff tests that the big September events will bring.

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow, what a dominating performance by Shane! He not only won the event undefeated, but he won his semifinal 9-3 and the final 9-2. Absolutely phenomenal!

The Las Vegas Open 10-ball and the US Open 9-ball are next, and both will have significantly tougher fields than the Texas Open had, but Shane is in great form now and will be a force to be reckoned with.

Have to give a shout out to Dennis Orcullo, too. More than any other top player in the world in 2020, Dennis managed to compete and match up against other top players very frequently during the pandemic year. and with a gold in the one pocket and a silver in the nine ball, he has shown that he's in his best form right now.

Wishing both Shane and Dennis continued success as they approach the very stiff tests that the two big September events will bring.
Don't forget the Predator World 10 ball!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Don't forget the Predator World 10 ball!
Thanks for that, for I did forget it, sandwiched so neatly between the other two events. September looks like a real dandy in the pro game.

PS I'll correct my post.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for that, for I did forget it, sandwiched so neatly between the other two events. September looks like a real dandy in the pro game.

PS I'll correct my post.
I'll be in Vegas, can't wait to watch SVB play. Lots of money to be won!