100 Fellini locks - new old stock - Rare opportunity

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
100 Fellini NOS locks. Rare opportunity to own the lock all case makers covet. These locks regularly sell for $50 to $75 each, PM me for wholesale lot price.

2404e520.jpg

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Wanted to answer a couple of PM's. This lot has 100 locks and 100 keys. 300 pieces total as the lock is 2 pieces. Thanks.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
I got a PM asking what was so special about these locks, so I will try and explain.

The best explanation would probably start with an analogy. Like Cortland Linen, Paper based Micarta, or Brunswick KU brown bumpers, there is no substitute for this lock. Made in the USA and used on the most prized tube cases, it cannot be found anywhere. They are as iconic as the case they held secure. Original hardware preserved in as new condition, with the original keys.

New cases with this lock? Instant recognition with tangible and intangible factors of value added because of the locks presence.

Intrinsic value, historical significance, and no compromise for anything less than the best. That is what makes this lock so special. PM me and own a bit of history from yesteryear and for tomorrow.