101 Uses of a Pool Cue

Poke N Hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the way to work this morning I had a flat tire. I pull off to the side of the road pull out the spare and the jack but can't find the tire iron. The manual didn't tell me were the tire iron was located so I called my wife to see if I could use the tire iron from her car. I was able to use her tire iron to loosen the lug nuts but I couldn't use it on my jack and her jack was to tall to fit under my car. The jack for my car has a center hole in the turning knob so I look through my trunk to see if I have anything I can use and I find a old cheap Adams cue that I had won off a guy a long time ago. I stick the joint pin into the the center hole of the jack, it fits and then I proceed to jack the car up with the pool cue and change the tire.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Poke N Hope said:
On the way to work this morning I had a flat tire. I pull off to the side of the road pull out the spare and the jack but can't find the tire iron. The manual didn't tell me were the tire iron was located so I called my wife to see if I could use the tire iron from her car. I was able to use her tire iron to loosen the lug nuts but I couldn't use it on my jack and her jack was to tall to fit under my car. The jack for my car has a center hole in the turning knob so I look through my trunk to see if I have anything I can use and I find a old cheap Adams cue that I had won off a guy a long time ago. I stick the joint pin into the the center hole of the jack, it fits and then I proceed to jack the car up with the pool cue and change the tire.

I thought that was what Adams cues were for.:eek: Good thinking.

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Here you go.

Attachments

• Budweiser Plunger full (Medium).jpg
    Budweiser Plunger full (Medium).jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:

Surly

This is it.
Silver Member
To get a diamond ring out from under the deck.

Never had to do it, but I'd bet it's perfect for that. :p

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I whacked a moth in my bedroom with a cue a few weeks ago, It was a good cue too-I think it was a sugar tree, I stood up on my bed and squished it with the bumper. It wasnt a Szam or a Bushka it had to be a good cue I never have junk cues in my bedroom. and yes I got it on the first attempt.

bchilton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ajohnson13 said:
Excuse my ignorance, and please enlighten me. What is a pot passer?

They used the pool table for a dinner table and used the cues to pass the pots full of food from one side of the table to the other.

Must have been before your time............................