14.1 Race to 400 to long?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Does anyone else think that a race to 400 in one night is too long or am I just a wussy? I think I have bedsores on my ass. Johnnyt
 
Johnnyt said:
Does anyone else think that a race to 400 in one night is too long or am I just a wussy? I think I have bedsores on my ass. Johnnyt

To sell to fans over an internet feed late on a Thursday night... yes. To sell the DVD to straight pool fans... not at all.
 
Blackjack said:
To sell to fans over an internet feed late on a Thursday night... yes. To sell the DVD to straight pool fans... not at all.

I agree. Johnnyt
 
It Ain't Easy Being Being Me (when my wife is home)

Johnnyt said:
Does anyone else think that a race to 400 in one night is too long or am I just a wussy? I think I have bedsores on my ass. Johnnyt


Well, I sat here for the entire match and I wasn't even SEEING it Live..... I have uwate bedsores on my EYEBALLS.
Doug
 
Man they better by close players, cause I'd get really annoyed if the score got to 305 to 25 and I still had another 95 points to watch without a chance for the lead to change.
 
250 per day for a month

I think there should have been more thought in the 14.1 event. I wish they would play like the ol days to 2-3000. points in a month . Then there is a real winner many days of play. 1 race is a coin flip I would have like to see these guys play on a 5-10 with pockets! just dreaming I guess. At least 4-5 days then you would see a lot more. Thanks jcin for the coverage and hard work www.actionwork.com mark
 
Back
Top