mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Everything alright there $takehorse??

For the last couple months I have been eating dinner at Jim's Steakhouse in Bloomington, IL probably once a week or so...didn't know you were from there. Is that not some good eatin? I'm hungry now.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
mikey...that is possibly one of the best steakhouses ever! The pool room is right down the street too.

Roy, seems as though he had something to say and then edited. I will practice my .......... translation.

Sarah

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the last couple months I have been eating dinner at Jim's Steakhouse in Bloomington, IL probably once a week or so...didn't know you were from there. Is that not some good eatin? I'm hungry now.

That's along drive from NC just for a steak :eek:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
That's along drive from NC just for a steak :eek:

LOL, I live in Iowa now, just refuse to change my location. When you work in the corn and soybean industry you gotta do down I-74 to do business. Just so happens I like to stop in Bloomington if I go to St. Joseph, Le Roy, or am on my way to Indiana which is any given moment. For instance I'll probably eat there next week, I know this because I am cool like that.

Tbeaux

Angelic Hotdog
Silver Member

Don't be afraid to say what everyone else is thinking, they will talk about you forever
- unknown

:grin::rotflmao1: GET IT!:grin-square:

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Accidentally posted in wrong forum. 2nd time I have done that.

This makes no sense. You posted in the wrong forum, in the same thread, and you did it twice? But since it is in Sarah's forum. I'd like to ask Ms. Rousey something.

Sarah, could you please tell us about the time that you beat Beetle Juice? Also, if you aren't doing anything would you mind going to a tournament and helping me babysit? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
This makes no sense. You posted in the wrong forum, in the same thread, and you did it twice? But since it is in Sarah's forum. I'd like to ask Ms. Rousey something.

Sarah, could you please tell us about the time that you beat Beetle Juice? Also, if you aren't doing anything would you mind going to a tournament and helping me babysit? Thanks in advance.

It makes perfect sense. I went ahead and changed the first post's for you so you will be able to sleep at night.

Best.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Well 1on1, the night I beat Beetlejuice, not many people thought I could. It was interesting and luckily he didn't shrink my head or do any other strange beetlejuice like stuff.

As for the babysitting, am I babysitting you or someone else?? Last time I babysat you I ended up seeing one of the worlds worst movies ever made. I will have to think it over. haha.

Tbeaux...good quote...I think I have done that many times. One day, someone will realize it was a good thing!

Sarah

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member

Joes resturaunt at Ceasars palace,Vegas, has the absolute bar none THE BEST STEAK ON THE PLANET....It was worth every penny...:thumbup: