15mm LePro/Triangle tips

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was told by one of our top cuemakers that the 15mm tips come from only one particular part of the water buffalo hide and that it produces a very good, consistent tip. I've installed 5-6 of each and have to agree. They all have been good tips. Anyone else with 15mm tip installation experience?

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I was told by one of our top cuemakers that the 15mm tips come from only one particular part of the water buffalo hide and that it produces a very good, consistent tip. I've installed 5-6 of each and have to agree. They all have been good tips. Anyone else with 15mm tip installation experience?

I concur. My Lambros has the 15mm reduced to 12.75 as well. Hits perfect, imo.

Dave

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 2 Le Pros 15 MM sitting in a drawer. I have been thinking about useing one. Now I think I will.

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YES! the 15mm triangles and lepros are much better and more consistent than the other sizes....been using both for awhile and i'm very happy with them.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member

Mike Cohran told me the same thing bout 15mm triangle tips. Where can I buy these?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

My first edition BK came with a 15 mm Le Pro.
Allan McCarty squeezed it in a vice for 4 days...
..it lasted me for 3 years, and I lent it to a lot of players.

best break tip I've ever had

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
Got a box of those for a friend and he loves em. Not much choice anyway for a fat 15mm.