1C Billiards in Centralia Missouri is having a tournament on 12/11 $55 entry fee.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Troy Kirkendoll called me and informed me that 1C Billiards in Centralia Illinois is having a pool tournament next Saturday December the 11th and the entry fee is $55. He said they have not determined if it will be a double elimination or a tournament with flights then a double elimination but it will be a one day event?
Races will be to 9.

I will modify this post, once I speak to them in Centralia, sounds like a decent tournament, do not know how many players will come out and pay $55, but if you live close and think you can play I will provide additional details by the end of this weekend.

8 ball 9 ball ?? Stuff like that.
:boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2:

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
IC Billiards

Troy Kirkendoll called me and informed me that 1C Billiards in Centralia Illinois is having a pool tournament next Saturday December the 11th and the entry fee is $55. He said they have not determined if it will be a double elimination or a tournament with flights then a double elimination but it will be a one day event?
Races will be to 9.

I will modify this post, once I speak to them in Centralia, sounds like a decent tournament, do not know how many players will come out and pay $55, but if you live close and think you can play I will provide additional details by the end of this weekend.

Google it and call them. I tried and got no information. There is a tournament in Sedalia Mo this weekend, anyone know the details on that one?:p

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Races will be to 9.

the tourny is 9ball, race to 9 if not to many players,(otherwise race to 7). tourny is on 9ft oldhausen tables. 3 foul rule is in effect.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
I have watched him play

You have two good picks there. Not sure about that Stoker guy.

Hopefully there will be enough interest for them to actually run a calcutta.

Aaron

Pretty good judge of a players speed and the Stoker guy has it down on the big tables. I would have to say he is a solid bet, but it is a tough field. 8 player invitational? Good luck, buy that aaron guy. I will not be able to make due to working ALL night Friday.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes it will be a small but tough field. Thanks, I will need a little luck.

Don has pulled out, so we now have one open spot.

Aaron

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
No offense

Jim Helt, Andy Craig, Al Detrick, and myself will be going to the tourney at Sedalia.

But I think that Andy is the favorite and I would suggest buying him in the auction.

What happened to Crump? I would not stake him so he would not play.

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Andy might be the favorite. :grin:

I think he has to give up two games on the wire in each race because he won it last year.

Springfield will be well represented (I hope).

poolfire

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does that

Pretty good judge of a players speed and the Stoker guy has it down on the big tables. I would have to say he is a solid bet, but it is a tough field. 8 player invitational? Good luck, buy that aaron guy. I will not be able to make due to working ALL night Friday.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

stoker guy still play?:D

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Results from Sedalia tourney http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=470761698310&set=a.415639143310.190397.295753168310&ref=nf

I was beaten in the winners bracket in a very close match Greg Mante and my friend, Jim Helt, was beaten on the winner's side by Russ Pace in an hill-hill match with Russ making an absolutely ridiculous kick shot on the eight.

Notice NONE of the Springfield crowd is pictured. Andy and Al were out fairly early on. I stayed in the tourney the longest of our crew being just one match away from the money when I failed.

But Jim Helt got his picture posted anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=470764488310&set=a.415639143310.190397.295753168310&ref=nf

You can tell by that picture (certainly if you know him) that he is dog tired. And I was in even worse shape thanks to a local motel hell. :sorry: