nathandumoulin WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA Silver Member Mar 21, 2009 #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGTFPSjzfms&feature=channel_page
TX Poolnut AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 21, 2009 #2 Thanks for the link. For everyone's info, the first break doesn't happen until 7 minutes into the video, so feel free to jump ahead.
Thanks for the link. For everyone's info, the first break doesn't happen until 7 minutes into the video, so feel free to jump ahead.
nathandumoulin WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA Silver Member Mar 21, 2009 #3 TX Poolnut said: Thanks for the link. For everyone's info, the first break doesn't happen until 7 minutes into the video, so feel free to jump ahead. Click to expand... I recommend this. The elongated intro is absolutely awful.
TX Poolnut said: Thanks for the link. For everyone's info, the first break doesn't happen until 7 minutes into the video, so feel free to jump ahead. Click to expand... I recommend this. The elongated intro is absolutely awful.
PunchOut addicted Silver Member Mar 21, 2009 #5 nathandumoulin said: I recommend this. The elongated intro is absolutely awful. Click to expand... no way, i got a kick outta watching earl put on 50 different wraps and braces! :grin-square:
nathandumoulin said: I recommend this. The elongated intro is absolutely awful. Click to expand... no way, i got a kick outta watching earl put on 50 different wraps and braces! :grin-square: