2016 US Open 9-Ball, Accu-Stats PPV and INFO <<<==={{{{{

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
The last match was reasonably good, only one major freeze that required a reboot. This match is terrible though, it does not go more than 20 seconds before freezing and then becomes almost impossible to get back. Missing the whole match...

poolscholar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just chill, they're the best in the business, blah blah blah, lol

Funny, when I watch the streams from the middle east or Asia, they're usually pretty problem free....

? i can't watch the match i payed for. my internet is fine

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
yes, accu-stats is great and is def one of the best in the pool industry. I don't think anyone is disputing that.

The stream (their product), however, has been unwatchable for most of today, day 1. The problems seem to have become less frequent but please note; it is not all better, it's still lagging and freezing up; just not as often.

For me, today's action has gone from impossible to watch to just plain frustrating.

hope they get it sorted out real soon because I want to watch the US Open! :yeah:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine has been out for at least 20 minutest too. I'm crossing my fingers that they are trying something on their end to make it better. Accustats is typically really good with the streams compared to others, so I'm holding out hope they'll get it back on and watchable again.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is an embarrassment. Literally nothing now. Good track record buys you some time. This day one is basically a total loss. That's 15% of what I purchased is utter garbage. Considering scrapping this whole thing now. It's so frustrating messing with it that when it does work it's not as enjoyable as it should be.

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've tried on n off all day to watch n at first thought it was on my end I had my girlfriend drive to get my laptop to see if it was because I was on my iPhone while I went to the poolhall and while I was there found out it wasn't me so at least I know my setup is fine but I like everyone else have had a freezing stream very often so my answer is to refresh n log in n out but not o my is it freezing its so hard to get back on so I'm usually missing multiple games at a time. This is my first u s open stream experience n I did buy the entire week and would much prefer a fixed working stream then Any sort of refund by if there's no solution I do hope some compensation is coming my way

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The good news is that Ralf Souquet is playing so we may not have missed mor than 2 or 3 shots:cool:

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at Daz's live feed on Facebook... working good and getting the behind the scenes look 😃

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream

That's it. I'm going to bed tonight. The one match I cared about today and nothing...

If not fixed tomorrow Im going after a refund. This is ridiculous...

Good luck for the rest of the night.