2022 AZ Open

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I could be mistaken, don't claim to know everything, but I think I read somewhere that the Predator event is a ranking tourney for the MR rankings... call me crazy 🤷‍♂️
If it is then they need to fix their list as it isn't on there: https://matchroompool.com/world-rankings/

Matchroom doesn't want to recognize anything other than 9 Ball as that is their brand and what they are putting their money behind. They even go to the extent of removing 9 ball from the event names so as to not give the allusion as to any other discipline having any significance.

Last edited:

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Awesome performance from Oi who came back from a bit of a deficit to win hill hill over Biado. It's hard to not root for Oi.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link and thread all, I didn't know this was going on. Corey vs Throston should be fun to watch.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the brackets are accurate here is today's streaming schedule (est)

Noon – Alawadhi vs Joven Bustamante

1:30 – Lee vs Schneider

3:00 – Gorst vs Czapla

7:00 – Garcia vs Labutis

8:30 – Oi vs Pagulayan

10:00 – Lechner vs Kazakis

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it is then they need to fix their list as it isn't on there: https://matchroompool.com/world-rankings/

Matchroom doesn't want to recognize anything other than 9 Ball as that is their brand and what they are putting their money behind. They even go to the extent of removing 9 ball from the event names so as to not give the allusion as to any other discipline having any significance.
Thanks for clarifying. I must have read a thread with bad info, likely from the three initial dude... LOLOLOL!

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does Albin like playing pool anymore? He always looks like he'd rather be getting a root canal, even when he's playing well.

actually he has improved in that department. when he was young on the eurotour he was throwing his cue. but he's still a sour grape.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today's stream (est):

Noon - Styer vs Fortunski
1:30 - Joven Bustamante vs Juszcyzszyn
3:00 - Gorst vs Sanchez-Ruiz
7:00 - Alshaheen vs Oi
8:30 - loser side
10:00 - loser side

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm here at the tournament and have been watching a few matches. Say what you want about the spot shot format, but every time a match comes down to spot shots, that's when the biggest crowd forms! Some of the best players on Earth competing for some pretty big money! I will be entering next year for sure.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LIVE now- Gorst v Sanchez Ruiz

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
LIVE now- Gorst v Sanchez Ruiz

Gorst got uncharacteristically roasted. Brutal

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This kid playing Ouschan has a real nice break.

10:00 losers elimination match coming up is Gorst vs Roberto Gomez.