2022 World Snooker Championship (Apr 16th - May 2nd)

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
17 -12 ronnie ahead
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ronnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
279836387_10158921558588020_8693556622757600493_n.jpg

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hard not to suspect "help " when I see a person do things that I can't even approach.
I have been exposed to incredible natural ability and understanding that I don't have it makes me work harder.
Natural ability and help.....???
No help for Ronnie. They have drug tests
Ronnie is in the shape of a 25 year old

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
seemed like a long break from 17-12 to the next session.
cooled down ronnies momentum
ronnie fouled missing a red on a safety try
i guess the rules are trump could shoot any ball from where the cue ball ended up
he made the shot and is running a century now
final score 151-0 judd :eek: :eek:
this game is history for ronnie
17-13

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
seemed like a long break from 17-12 to the next session.
cooled down ronnies momentum
ronnie fouled missing a red on a safety try
i guess the rules are trump could shoot any ball from where the cue ball ended up
he made the shot and is running a century now
final score 151-0 judd :eek: :eek:
this game is history for ronnie
17-13
Yeah I'm learning too. The ref called it a "free ball". He shot the brown I think it was, and it counted as 1 point (red value), then he shot a color next.

Reactions: bbb

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you kick at a red, miss, and leave no direct hit on any red. Your opponent can shoot a "free ball" any color on the table and it's worth 1 point.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To the Snooker exprerts in this thread, do the "bangers" in England and other Snooker areas know all the rules? Do they play the full game when socializing? Or do they bastardize the game?

Boro Nut

Moderrator
Silver Member
Yeah I'm learning too. The ref called it a "free ball". He shot the brown I think it was, and it counted as 1 point (red value), then he shot a color next.
Yes if you're snookered after a foul stroke you have the option of nominating a free ball, which counts the same as the ball 'on' for the purposes of that stroke. Judd could also have elected to have the balls replaced, (no chance in this instance), or to make Ronnie play out from where the balls laid.

Boro Nut

Moderrator
Silver Member
To the Snooker exprerts in this thread, do the "bangers" in England and other Snooker areas know all the rules? Do they play the full game when socializing? Or do they bastardize the game?
No you dont' play the miss rule unless it's an obvious deliberate miss. It was introduced to the professional game because the pros are so good they can slyly 'just' miss and avoid selling the farm. It adds a penalty in all instances, though it is sometimes cruel it's a necessary evil at that level.