2V12 AKA John Herke

EZMoney

Could this be your money?
Silver Member
it's a sad day in the billiard world, my good friend John Herke passed away last night. He was a great supporter of Pool and sadly missed by me and others that his life impacted. RIP my dear friend.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
EZMoney...Very sorry for the loss of your friend. My condolences to family and friends.

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
it's a sad day in the billiard world, my good friend John Herke passed away last night. He was a great supporter of Pool and sadly missed by me and others that his life impacted. RIP my dear friend.

I knew John. Talked to him when he came over to take One Pocket lessons with Frank Tullos. He let me have some time
with one of his South Wests. A very unique hit that taught me a lot about cues. Sorry for your loss.

BJKZY174

Registered
Where did Mr. Herke play out of? What part of the country

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John lived in Greensboro NC and played out of a lot of different rooms over the years. He was in the pool scene over a 40 year span and accompanied Earl many times to locations out of the state to play large money matches. He had a great collection of cues that he acquired over the years, and he always counted the money right when he partnered up. RIP Old Friend.