your humble opinion is far from humble... maybe you should type IMOBAO ( in my old bitter a$$ opinion)
Wrong Jason!!
It should have been IMOBCSAO (in my old bitter cheap scared a$$ opinion)
your humble opinion is far from humble... maybe you should type IMOBAO ( in my old bitter a$$ opinion)
Where do I start with you Coco?
Jason's post is very valid! Maybe you should check yourself or google the word Humble.
The brookside has horrible food and only 2 barboxes. They have pool tournaments on Tuesdays and not a ton of super drinkers.
The players at Deli on Saturday Night are a great group of people, very fun and no one is really drunk and crazy. Don't go there, I don't wan you ruining anyone elses fun.
I have to agree about the papers.
You are about 1/16 right on Sweet Tooth, as they built out IMHO one of the best rooms in the state. The takeover from Stingers was put into motion before Sweet Tooth even opened the doors. Now we have two great businesses next door to each other. Sweet Tooth Billiards changed it's name to Sweet Tooth Poker & Pool. Stingers now has 12 tables, shuffleboard, 8 dart boards, 3 poker tables, 20 tap beers, a full grill, a great sound system with dance floor and more importantly a full bar with great drink specials.
Wrong Jason!!
It should have been IMOBCSAO (in my old bitter cheap scared a$$ opinion)
Yesterday and today the Arizona Senior Olympic Billiard (8-Ball) Championships
were and are being held here in Lizard Acres pool room. Although citizens of
Lizard Acres grabbed no gold yesterday, I (George the Jump) managed to garner
the bronze medal and Ed Scott pulled down the silver. Ed easily beat me out of
competition for the gold and then lost a tight hill-hill match for first place. Ed
readily outclasses me , but when I found myself in medal contention I fell into the
old ," OMG I might be able to win this thing!" syndrome, let my mind take
over and missed so many pockets I felt like I was playing on a 3C Billiard table.
Didn't really matter, the chances of me beating Ed Scott heads up were pretty slim.
The 70's and over play today and later on I'll list the names of winners as best
as I can. Some good pool was played yesterday in Lizard Acres.
For you doubters that such a place exists, I have included a google map
to verify our legitimacy.
Wrong Jason!!
It should have been IMOBCSAO (in my old bitter cheap scared a$$ opinion)