$50 charge for neutral racker at TS

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody else listening in on the TS players' meeting? Among other racking rules, Zuglan said he will assign a neutral racker if he sees fit, and in addition, he will levy a $50 charge to each player for the use of the racker. Hopefully that will put an end to a lot of the racking nonsense that has plagued this tourney in recent years.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Rack

Anybody else listening in on the TS players' meeting? Among other racking rules, Zuglan said he will assign a neutral racker if he sees fit, and in addition, he will levy a $50 charge to each player for the use of the racker. Hopefully that will put an end to a lot of the racking nonsense that has plagued this tourney in recent years.

Are you playing in it ?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

I'll bet there will be less arguing. ;)

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you playing in it ?

Ha, ha! I wish I was half that good. No, Upstate Al from AZB TV is streaming it. Pretty interesting. I've always wondered what went on at these things.

Just finished with it, but play on the stream starts at 4PM EST. Hope lots of folks here can watch it.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Good for Mike Zuglan. About time a promoter stepped up. I hope a few players test him and he drops the hammer on them ($50). Johnnyt

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
IMO, if pool ever gets its act together and starts an organization, Mike Z. should be a big part of if. He's tough but fair. You know where you stand with him. From what I here most pros and regional players like him and the way he runs his events. There are a few top pros that have tested him before. It didn't work out for them. Johnnyt

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
racking

Ha, ha! I wish I was half that good. No, Upstate Al from AZB TV is streaming it. Pretty interesting. I've always wondered what went on at these things.

Just finished with it, but play on the stream starts at 4PM EST. Hope lots of folks here can watch it.

Did he say the racker's would male or female and fully dressed ?