57 table tournament room opening in Statesville NC

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I moved back to the Hickory area I remember going by Randolph's when it was under construction. Now 25 years later Randy is still going strong there. And now, I live in the Mooresville area and look forward to playing there.

I think that I also may know Mike, but maybe by his road pseudonym.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I liked you on facebbok and wish you all the luck

Couple of questions

What kind of tables?

What are your expected rates?

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Missed

we will have a full bar with beer and liquor this building already has a kitchen in place we're going to try to serve some awesome food at a fair price. thank all of you for the wonderful comments the buzz is getting pretty big.

Northeast Ohio misses you. No one left up here with any entrepreneurial spirit.The Pool players up here sit and wait for an occasional tournament at a Bowling Alley or Dave & Busters. Good luck to you I am sure it will be highly successful.

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
I just wanted to post a few pictures of the construction of Chandleys Chalk and Cue.

Attachments

• 213.jpg
    213.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 610
  • 232.jpg
    232.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 613
  • 174.jpg
    174.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 609

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow

Chandley did it again!!!!! And a great partner!!!!! About time for a great premier billiard palace.Great job mike and randy,this place is being talked about EVERYWHERE>>>.Rich aka the skunk.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
This place has great hours for how I work. I'll be getting a lot more table time in the near future

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
We have been working 7 days a week on this room for 3 months. We are very close to opening...last week in July we hope. 53 brand new Diamond tables ...36 -7 foot...16 -9 foot ...1-10 should be here in 10 days.
I'm not bragging but your going to have to see it to believe it. Sorry for the delay information. We have been been super busy.
But its coming I promise and everyone that sees it is amazed.

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey good luck to you. Looks like you have the makings of a great room. If I'm ever in your area I'll be sure to stop in.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
We have been working 7 days a week on this room for 3 months. We are very close to opening...last week in July we hope. 53 brand new Diamond tables ...36 -7 foot...16 -9 foot ...1-10 should be here in 10 days.
I'm not bragging but your going to have to see it to believe it. Sorry for the delay information. We have been been super busy.
But its coming I promise and everyone that sees it is amazed.

wish I lived within striking distance but still sounds road trip worthy, for sure.

enjoy your grand opening, Sir!

best,
brian kc

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to personally invite all of the AZ Billiards people to go to our Facebook page and like and share.

I've had this dream of opening this room for over 4 years.
This is a new concept in pool. I call it a tournament room because... I designed this room to accommodate large singles and Team tournaments.

The building is over 30.000 square feet.

We are shooting to be open in mid to late June.

search for Chandleys Chalk and Cue on Facebook and you can see pictures and read more info.

I will try to get a link posted later today.
https://www.facebook.com/chandleyschalkandcue

Thanks from the Owners
Randy Canipe
Mike Chandley
Live in Hickory and born in Statesville. Haven't been to Randolph's in forever due to health. Beat of luck to you both.
Where is the new room?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also, will you have a pro shop? That would be too much! Remember to only sell "monsters" that "hit a ton".

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Live in Hickory and born in Statesville. Haven't been to Randolph's in forever due to health. Beat of luck to you both.
Where is the new room?

It's where the old antique mall in Statesville was.

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
Here is a few pics. Over 100 Lin feet granite bar!

Attachments

• IMG_20150705_150146563.jpg
    IMG_20150705_150146563.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 366

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
^^^^^
A horseshoe bar is a great feature.

BTW, did you scrap the plan of 57 tables to avoid a lawsuit from Heinz? :)