57 table tournament room opening in Statesville NC

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
I am also looking to contact Mike.

If anyone could pass it along or send me a PM it would be greatly appreciated.

My cell number is...
828-312-5575

You can also send a message to our Facebook page we respond quickly.
If anyone need to contact me feel free to use either one.
Thanks

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
I need to give everyone a update on this room because a lot has changed in the last three months.
This room has been a dream of mine for several years.
When I found this building I knew it was perfect for what I had been dreaming of doing.
I have been in the granite countertop business for 15 years and truthfully was burnt out of that ratrace.
I had spoken to Randy Canipe about being a partner in this initially and he agreed.
Things have changed and now my daughter is the owner. I have built this room for a semi-retirement for me and a place my daughter can make a living for the rest of her life.

This room was a dream of mine and my daughter also shared this dream.
Here name is Alayna Chandley.

We sold the granite shop and are both in this all the way.
I know many of you think this large room will not support itself in today's pool world.
All I ask is you stop by and see this dream room for yourself.
Words and pictures do this place no justice.
We have a awesome staff with includes my kitchen manager Amanda Miller.
If anyone on az Billiards has been in the room feel free to post your thoughts about it.
This is the biggest thing that's happened for pool players in our area for many years.
We look forward to sharing many satisfied years with you.

Mike and Alayna Chandley

Prey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish you all the best! Sounds like a room we all must see in person!:thumbup:

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Opening soon I hope?
Will you have a pro shop as well as repairs? It would be great to see cues side by side.

Let me know when your open. Less than 30 minutes from Hickory

Any forum members heading that pm me. First time hitting balls without glasses. Should be comical

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Mike thx for the update. Hope to pass thru in the next 12, I'm closing on a couple homes and times are simplifying. I'll be usin' Amtrak.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
I applaud you for taking the Leap of Faith and investing so heavily in a Billards Hall.
Were I at least twenty years younger I would likely take that same leap, with trusted
partners and the best qualified employees with a real passion for Pool/ Billiards.

I have good friends in both Carolinas, Alabama, & Florida. If health allows, I will make
a concerted effort to get down your way and show my support. Hell, I may move there.

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
Opening soon I hope?
Will you have a pro shop as well as repairs? It would be great to see cues side by side.

Let me know when your open. Less than 30 minutes from Hickory

Any forum members heading that pm me. First time hitting balls without glasses. Should be comical

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hope to be open in 2-3 weeks.
Sonny you can stop by anytime and look around:)

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
I applaud you for taking the Leap of Faith and investing so heavily in a Billards Hall.
Were I at least twenty years younger I would likely take that same leap, with trusted
partners and the best qualified employees with a real passion for Pool/ Billiards.

I have good friends in both Carolinas, Alabama, & Florida. If health allows, I will make
a concerted effort to get down your way and show my support. Hell, I may move there.

Thanks for the kind words.
Would like to meet you if your in our area.

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
I'm getting lights hung.

Attachments

• IMG_20150729_041558518_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150729_041558518_HDR.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 276

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
More lights up..

Attachments

• IMG_20150729_181440784_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150729_181440784_HDR.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_20150729_181507999.jpg
    IMG_20150729_181507999.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 173

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I stopped by there yesterday. It felt like I walked into the DCC for the first time. It's going to be an amazing pool hall

I'm curious as to the number of the population within 30 minutes of this pool room.

JoeyA

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I'm curious as to the number of the population within 30 minutes of this pool room.

JoeyA

It's directly off I40 and 5 minutes from the I40/I77 interchange. There's quite a large population that distance from it.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
30 minutes, maybe not that many. But within an hour, there are a ton (Greensboro, Winston Salem, Charlotte metro).

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Still would love to know the population of their immediate area.

30 minutes, maybe not that many. But within an hour, there are a ton (Greensboro, Winston Salem, Charlotte metro).

Do you think a pool room can draw people from an hour away, (on a regular basis)?

I'm sure they will do fine with regional and annual events and such but I don't think pool leaguers will travel one hour to play at a pool room. In our area, it seems that people don't want to travel 30 minutes to get to a pool room.

Thanks,
JoeyA