5th Annual Oklahoma Open 9-Ball at Jamaica Joes $2500.00 Added Nov 5-6

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
hmmm since chip/joey takes our louisiana money too ohc i might make a trip down younder an take some back :p we will see

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
hmmm since chip/joey takes our louisiana money too ohc i might make a trip down younder an take some back :p we will see

This event needs the AZ Horse there!

Figure up how much you need for this trip Robley and let me know.

Ray

vcfreeman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im planning on coming just waiting to check my Little League schedule. Playoffs start this weekend and I dont figure on making it to round 2.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
If anyone would like to help out shooting some video at this event, I think it would be really cool!

Every event has a lot of really cool and interesting people. I love having footage of everyone just hangin out and enjoying the event.

Here's one from the Houston Open. Erica Saez shot the video and I edited it. Good Stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETLG5pob41k

Ray

jamaicajoes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is not confirmed and in fact after talking to that person a little more, I think he is full of bull.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I talked to a player yesterday that told me we will have some quad city players like Jesse Bowman, Scott Frost and maybe James Barracks

1. Scott Frost not playing pool right now
2. Jesse Bowman - Got a call into but no response (too bad, had big action for him)
3. Jamie Barracks - Got 2nd at the Houston Open 1 month ago. I would say possible.
4. Robley Fontenot - confirmed :)

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
i hope you make it mikey always good too meet new friends

Yeah no doubt, I am just trying to make sure it's potentially worth it in value. I got a real good player that would like to go with me and I got some friends up that way I haven't seen in a while.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Chip and Joey say it's worth the drive- must be worth the drive. Plus it's been one of my favorite places in OK for years anyway lol. If I can get done with tables early enough in the week I'll go

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Yeah no doubt, I am just trying to make sure it's potentially worth it in value. I got a real good player that would like to go with me and I got some friends up that way I haven't seen in a while.

yea i heard its worth it btw who is your player lol hope too see you there

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Chip and Joey say it's worth the drive- must be worth the drive. Plus it's been one of my favorite places in OK for years anyway lol. If I can get done with tables early enough in the week I'll go

i hope you can make it too btw i heard joey an chip aint the fav just sayin

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
yea i heard its worth it btw who is your player lol hope too see you there

Oh lol no secret...me, jamie baraks, and maybe sylver and raul will ride up there if it's worth it. Plus gotta get the green light from my woman too. Me and Jamie were talking a lot about it last night.

Wasn't trying to make it a mystery.