A confession regarding The Hustlers.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Thanks MacGuy, I look at these forums way different than some. I been coming here for a long time. Aside from the table time and real life experience, this is where nearly all of my pool knowledge comes from. I couldn't form a sentence that would justify how I feel about AZ. This is near my once chance to be able to give something back and I definitely want to do that in a real way. Not some over promotional insincere kind of way. I want to answer the people as best I can and get you all to feel like a part of the show. Not worried about some ratings or being fake nice, just want to support the community that has always supported me. That's the truth.

Nice post.

Will Prout

Thanks Will, appreciate it

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
I hadnt played since early December of '14, and the GC3 in the basement was serving as a laundry table, and tool box. Then came the Hustlers show, and next thing I know ,Im cleaning the table off, and have been playing everyday since the start of the show.

My 8 and 6 yr old boys have even showed interest due to that show, and they join me for a hour or so once a day.down on the GC3 for some 9ball.

I find myself instinctively intructing more than anything, but its a good time,and a additional way to strengthen the bond.
That's great!

My father got me started with pool on a table we got from my grandfather. My father isn't really a pool player, but my uncle was a pretty strong player and taught me a lot. I intend to pass the game on to my son.

My wife said during the show that she'd like to try pool, so it might end up being a family thing. That would be incredible.

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's great!

My father got me started with pool on a table we got from my grandfather. My father isn't really a pool player, but my uncle was a pretty strong player and taught me a lot. I intend to pass the game on to my son.

My wife said during the show that she'd like to try pool, so it might end up being a family thing. That would be incredible.

Its a great feeling seeing your guidance pay off, as is passing down family tradition.
I tried to get my Mrs. into it, ,but shes a spit fire, and very competitive, so that was short lived. However shell play me here and again . Im trying to get her to play me for removal of clothing items, but thats unlikely. Especially since that would be hard to explain to our youngins, if they was to pop up, and see their parents playing pool naked in the basement. :eek:

Last edited: