A Gorgeous New Player

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
uwate said:
PS07041100073.JPG

SCHWINNG!
The image of pool players just jumped considerably! WOW........

birdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did anyone see Shanelle in any competition, or on TV?
There are just a few pictures of her on the internet, I want more. :D

9 Ball Girl

aka Wendy
Silver Member
You guys are funny. You see what you started Linda? :D

Shanelle is the most prettiest, smokingest, eyecandied female I have ever seen in my life that's a pool player. Right now, there is no other female out there that can hold a candle stick to her. Wow.

Anyway, I think she may have a boyfriend. 'Least that's what it looks like on her MySpace page...

Hail Mary Shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darth said:
The sad thing for all of us men stuck in relationships is the fact that when we see a hottie like this, all we can do about it is run to the end of our chains and bark like hell.:( :( :( :(

I feel bad for you. too bad you have your lease on everytime. :D

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darth said:
The sad thing for all of us men stuck in relationships is the fact that when we see a hottie like this, all we can do about it is run to the end of our chains and bark like hell.:( :( :( :(

the trick is make sure that the girl your in a relationship with has the same taste in other girls like you do, then its fun to share. common intrests will awalys make for a good relationship. it took me along time to figure this out-now its just part of the screening process, girls that dont like girls are off the list.

Hail Mary Shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
the trick is make sure that the girl your in a relationship with has the same taste in other girls like you do, then its fun to share. common intrests will awalys make for a good relationship. it took me along time to figure this out-now its just part of the screening process, girls that dont like girls are off the list.

you are not suggesting a threesome, are you? :confused:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
asFKLaslrksd'SADFJHSAGDagASDF"GADhgk. HotttTTtTTTTTTt

business major... all that and brains too. check out the coworkers on her myspace. if that's a pool hall, I'm moving to guam.

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
9 Ball Girl said:
You guys are funny. You see what you started Linda? :D

Shanelle is the most prettiest, smokingest, eyecandied female I have ever seen in my life that's a pool player. Right now, there is no other female out there that can hold a candle stick to her. Wow.

Anyway, I think she may have a boyfriend. 'Least that's what it looks like on her MySpace page...

Yeah, I guess I did. I looked on her Myspace page and I wonder where she works, as the picture with her and her co-workers looks like everyone has to be hot to work there. Also, her bio says her body type is average. I wish I was as 'average'! :p :p

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hail Mary Shot said:
you are not suggesting a threesome, are you? :confused:

many times,why not i'm not uptight about things like that, but honestly I'm more into my businessess and traveling, pool and hunting i'm not a girl chaser, I have been in spots here and there for a month or two every feew years.

9 Ball Girl

aka Wendy
Silver Member
Somehow I get the feeling that by week's end I'm going to see her friends list shoot up by about 50 or so more...:D

despotic931

Mr. Felson's my dad...
Silver Member
Darth said:

Freeeee!!! I'm Free!!! Haha, sorry to see you and your chain and all...:p :D :cool:

I think I'll go nibble on someones ankle...

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this LADY,(this is no girl) gives the entire planet the 6 out forget about the women pro pool players. even her friends are hot... screw it I am moving to guam.. see ya later!

monski

sweet & pretty
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Down boy, down! Jeanette Lee better move over.
------------------
Maybe... But I like them both...

Attachments

• jeanette-lee-shanelle-lorai.jpg
    jeanette-lee-shanelle-lorai.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 377