A great feature on this forum, that I just discovered!

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson said:
Jude, what gives? Someone piss in your Cherios?

Me and Jude are GREAT internet friends. I'm going to give him a great big boston hug next time I see him. (For the first time)

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson said:
Jude, what gives? Someone piss in your Cherios?

I think it's a combination of the weather in Brooklyn, the liberal use of specific adjectives, and Andrew Manning urinating in his breakfast cereal. He could have found a yellow frosted flake. You know what they say about yellow frost. It tastes the best!

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hierovision said:
I think it's a combination of the weather in Brooklyn, the liberal use of specific adjectives, and Andrew Manning urinating in his breakfast cereal. He could have found a yellow frosted flake. You know what they say about yellow frost. It tastes the best!

Yes, the weather here stinks like piss, too. Last week was so much better.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James said:
Me and Jude are GREAT internet friends. I'm going to give him a great big boston hug next time I see him. (For the first time)

Please do me the favor and when we do meet for the first time, wear more than you have on in that avatar pic.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
APA sleeper said:
oh great, more tools.:D
I only use power tools. Preferably 220 (or 221, whatever it takes) and while consuming mass quantities of alcohol.

Scott <<== 3-finger Fatty

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
Please do me the favor and when we do meet for the first time, wear more than you have on in that avatar pic.

I'll probably look like this
obnoxious%2Bred%2Bsox%2Bfan.jpg

Just kidding, I hate baseball. (Don't tell my mom)

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James said:
I'll probably look like this
obnoxious%2Bred%2Bsox%2Bfan.jpg

Just kidding, I hate baseball. (Don't tell my mom)

Then might I suggest stopping by on a Saturday night when the manager who happens to be a Sox fan is working. Otherwise, good luck getting a table.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
... Otherwise, good luck getting a table.

I'll just walk in and start punching strangers and taking their tables and someone will be like "Dude, what are you doing? Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night or something?"

And I'll be all "BlTCH I KNOW FROM JUDE ROSENSTOCK... FROM THE INTERNET."

And then he'll be all "I am Jude Rosenstock, I just got a haircut. Why'd you punch me?"

And then I'll run away crying because the internet let me down.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James said:
I'll just walk in and start punching strangers and taking their tables and someone will be like "Dude, what are you doing? Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night or something?"

And I'll be all "BlTCH I KNOW FROM JUDE ROSENSTOCK... FROM THE INTERNET."

And then he'll be all "I am Jude Rosenstock, I just got a haircut. Why'd you punch me?"

And then I'll run away crying because the internet let me down.

Okay, then you might want to look for me at Broadway Billiards. I'm there ALL THE TIME.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Did you Know

Since this is kind of turning into a Did you know thread about Azbilliards.

Did you know that if you have been gone a few days and want to catch up on all the threads and need a faster way of reading through all the posts to get to the current post.......

You can click on "Archive" at the bottom and every thread known to man will be listed. When you click on the thread you get a very stripped text version that you can read through much quicker than the main version.

When you get to the end and or you want to reply just go to the top and click on "full version"

NO annoying gifs...no annoying anthing (unless the text itself is annoying)

Know you know.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BRKNRUN said:
Since this is kind of turning into a Did you know thread about Azbilliards.

Did you know that if you have been gone a few days and want to catch up on all the threads and need a faster way of reading through all the posts to get to the current post.......

You can click on "Archive" at the bottom and every thread known to man will be listed. When you click on the thread you get a very stripped text version that you can read through much quicker than the main version.

When you get to the end and or you want to reply just go to the top and click on "full version"

NO annoying gifs...no annoying anthing (unless the text itself is annoying)

Know you know.
Who takes a few days off? :eek:

BVal

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Yeah, and who 'catches up' ?
Doug

Yeah yeah..blah blah... :D

Hey I do all this from a cell phone (Moto Q) so it makes it easier to read