A Hall of Fame for posts

seb9 said:
bob, what i said about the op is also related to the things he said in the other thread.

and the things he said on this thread also made me think what he said was meant to mean hollow minded.

i would not have thought this if it was someone who's been peaceful and friendly.

And i have not insulted anyone on this thread, how am i aggressive?

www.dictionary.com - It's free!

RC
 
Terry Ardeno said:
... By the way, what does the OP stand for in you recent rebuttle to seb9 quoting my post? I would assume it means "Original Post(er)"? ...
Yes, IIRC, FWIW.

Bob <-- WWCD?
 
Purdman said:
OH GOD, Not another Homophobic!!! Did you know that most gay bashers are closet homosexuals? The ones who hate them and kill them only realize this when they are imprisoned or become a minister. I have been married to the same woman for 32 years, I hate no one. You might want to get some counseling yourself.
Purdman
Purdman
Two questions...
1. In your "when they become a minister" comment...Are you implying that everyone who is a Pastor, Minister, Evangelist, Rabbi, etc is homosexual???? How about Christians jumping all over YOU for that comment? I always thought it strange when someone can't wait until they get the slightest chance to jump all over what they perceive as "gay bashers." I find it curious how you even drew that conclusion from Jimmy M's post, who, I'm proud to say, I also agree with.
2. Are you a Psychiatrist or a counselor? If not, how do you draw your conclusion that Jimmy M needs counseling? If 2 school aged children saw 2 people of the SAME SEX KISSING, they would most likely say "Ooooooo!"
Up until recently, that was the normal reaction from most heterosexuals when homosexuality was even talked about.
 
Bob Jewett said:
Yes, IIRC, FWIW.

Bob <-- WWCD?

Bob,
You're killing me here...I'm 48 years old and I'm not in to "hip hop". I know what FWIW means. What does IIRC stand for? And is WWCD mean what would Christ do? If so, I like that. If not, I am not the smartest one on this forum. :)
Eagerly awaiting a translation....
Terry
 
Terry Ardeno said:
Bob,
You're killing me here...I'm 48 years old and I'm not in to "hip hop". I know what FWIW means. What does IIRC stand for? And is WWCD mean what would Christ do? If so, I like that. If not, I am not the smartest one on this forum. :)
Eagerly awaiting a translation....
Terry

wwcd
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wwcd

iirc would be either "isn't it really cool" or "if I remember (recall) correctly"
 
Woah guys. Don't take anything in my post seriously. I was making an attempt at being funny. Most of my posts aren't meant to be taken seriously anyway. Oh, unless I'm talking about why cigarette smoke sucks. Then I'm serious. hah! ;)
 
seb9 said:
Why do you even come here if you consider them hollowed?
And also, if you get so offended by a thread just because a person doesn't think the same way you do, im sorry to tell you but you have problems.


which way did they go george??:confused:
 
Terry,

The only hollow that i was aware of before this thread was something that is empty.

I learned a new english word, thanks.

Take care.
 
Last edited:
seb9 said:
Terry,

The only hollow that i was aware of before this thread was something that is empty.

I learned a new english word, thanks.

Take care.

Who's a cwute wittle twoll? You are! Goo goo gah gah! :D :D :D

Russ
 
Back
Top