A little rosewood and maple

Kenny

Murrell Custom Cues
Silver Member
Had to put together a few forearms for people and had 3 extra. Thought I would do something a little different. I am not big on red veneers but liked the double black/red/white idea. The brazilian rosewood I thought would look nice with some brown veneers for a change. I seldom use brown veneers, so I went all out with these and really like the earthy tones. Merry Christmas everyone!!
Kenny Murrell
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1206.jpg
    DSCN1206.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,329
  • DSCN1207.jpg
    DSCN1207.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,213
Great work Kenny. That forearm with the loaded BEM is the NUTS.
Merry X-mas to you sir & thanks for sharing.
Jeff
 
Brown Veneer

The browns look awesome. I am thinking something along the lines of Brown, muted green, brown, muted green on my next cue. Thanks for the idea boost!
 
I too am not a big fan of red veneers, however, this combination is really
very nice. I think it's the white that does it. Anyway, nice work and beautiful choice of veneers. :thumbup:
 
To Everybody,
My most heartfelt thanks for a wonderful year. Many of you I have worked with and have come to be friends with. I am thankful I have had the pleasure of working for you. I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful Holiday
season, a Very Merry Christmas and a Fantastic New Year. Would love to see you at the SBE in March also.
Kenny Murrell

  • ​
 
Happy Holidays to you and your kenny and yes you made me the best Chrietmas gift i had ever got .. Thanks man ....
 
Back
Top