A little thank you note to the people in the forums!

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
I just joined about a month ago ( thanks to my husband stevekur & my good friend charlie Forumghost516). I have to say i was a little nervous being a newcomer and especially being female, coming on here and posting with all you guys! I have to say being on this site has been wonderful! You are all so helpful and have been very nice to me! I apreciate all the support and help many of you have given me. I have used alot of it towards my game and it has helped so so much!! So i just wanted to thank you all for being so awesome and accepting to this newbie pool playing girl!

~~Heather~~

DeepBanks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't worry . . .

We make good first impressions, but get more dangerous as time goes on!!

Welcome . . .

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Greetings and salutations, Heather.
I hope you enjoy participating in this, our most worthwhile endeavor.
However, I do wish you hadn't mentioned you were a girl because now the guys will be showing-off all over the place. Why just the other day a girl came around the forum and one of the fellows thought he'd do a little dance to impress her. So he kicks his leg way high into the air...and his shoe flys off. Was his face ever red. :wink:

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
Greetings and salutations, Heather.
I hope you enjoy participating in this, our most worthwhile endeavor.
However, I do wish you hadn't mentioned you were a girl because now the guys will be showing-off all over the place. Why just the other day a girl came around the forum and one of the fellows thought he'd do a little dance to impress her. So he kicks his leg way high into the air...and his shoe flys off. Was his face ever red. :wink:

LMAO i just spit coffee all over my keyboard! Thanks for the laugh!

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
I just joined about a month ago ( thanks to my husband stevekur & my good friend charlie Forumghost516). I have to say i was a little nervous being a newcomer and especially being female, coming on here and posting with all you guys! I have to say being on this site has been wonderful! You are all so helpful and have been very nice to me! I apreciate all the support and help many of you have given me. I have used alot of it towards my game and it has helped so so much!! So i just wanted to thank you all for being so awesome and accepting to this newbie pool playing girl!

~~Heather~~

Hi Heather, welcome to the forums........we dont like girls here because you all have cooties :p

Shawn

ps. Seriously, welcome!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome!

Believe me when I say before mods it was quite a bit different. While it was not as bad as some earlier billiards related forums it began to head in a direction that wasn't real pleasent. My hat is off to Mike and the mods for keeping things civil here. There are also quite a few gals that are here and their comments are a welcome respite from the male dominated point of view that is always present. I guess it's natural as billiards seems to be a male dominated sport, for instance I grew up playing in a 'mens' only pool hall!! Guess that dates me as a senor citizen!!!!
Enjoy!
Dan