A Live Stream Featuring Full Rack Banks Oct. 1st, 2011

sde

Silver Member
A Live Stream Featuring Full Rack Banks

Red Shoes Billiards will be sponsoring a Bank Pool Tournament Saturday October 1st, 2011.
Sign-up 12:00 PM (noon) CDT. $50 Entry Fee (green fee included),
$500 Added Money (based on a full field),
Double Elimination (full rack-race to 23 balls-both sides).
Contact: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel.708-388-3700) http://redshoesbilliards.com/

Stream should begin about 12:30 PM CDT (1:30 PM EDT)
http://live2ustreams.com/Mi_Billiards.html

I'll be there with bells on my shoes. I will probably play and do commentary. Show up, you might learn something.

Beard

...if you tune in to the streaming you can see if you can out-guess the Beard for the right shot.

Can anyone remember watching a live streamed full rack banks tourney?

Don't miss this special event.

Steve

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Here's an opportunity for those avid bankers to get their discipline out there --- post this link on Facebook, twitter and let your friends and groups know of this stream. Ask them to *share* and help support the sport.

Steve and Curly consistently produce top quality streams!

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Not only do we get to watch bank pool, they say maybe Angel will be there.

I will ask her ... that would be heavenly to have an Angel there (pun intended).

EDIT: OK, I have asked .. now we await the answer from the heavens!

Last edited:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
This is gonna be great...Another fabulous stream by the boys !!!!

I Say angel should do some commentary !!!

-Steve

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
i will ask her ... That would be heavenly to have an angel there (pun intended).

edit: ok, i have asked .. Now we await the answer from the heavens!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Screen shot 2011-09-18 at 9.37.31 AM.png

sde

Silver Member
I think Angel has a budding fan club!

For those who do not know Angel, she can be seen in this short clip that was captured between matches at the recent Red Shoes One Pocket Tourney.

For those how are impatient she first comes on camera at the 3 minute mark and again a couple of times later in the clip, after I move the camera.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17059993

This shaping up to another great event from Red Shoes. :thumbup:

Steve

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member

For those who do not know Angel, she can be seen in this short clip that was captured between matches at the recent Red Shoes One Pocket Tourney.

For those how are impatient she first comes on camera at the 3 minute mark and again a couple of times later in the clip, after I move the camera.

Steve

With you and Curly streaming it -- it's that much better :thumbup:.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member

Steve

Curly knows when to be awake --- :rolleyes:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Good catch Dennis. I completely missed that Bob was talking to Angel Paglia.

Steve

I completely missed the right Angel ... we are really showing our age Steve. Let's blame it on these:

crooked-arrows-th.gif

<Can't go wrong either way --- both picked from Heaven! Not like having a two headed coin but a heck of a lot easier on the eyes!>

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Bump for Saturday "Bumps" Tournament in Chicago

I left a message inviting Danny Harriman, but I think he would be a long shot.

Nonetheless, there are a few locals that can play some. And I suspect some players will be coming in from surrounding states. John Zaksis and Jeff Carter were playing some banks Saturday, tuning up.

Attachments

• redshoesbanner.jpg
    redshoesbanner.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 757
  • redshoesbig room.jpg
    redshoesbig room.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 970

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn't John Zaksis part owner of Red Shoes. He use to play in our weekly 9 ball tournament in Chicago when I lived there at a room called Cricket and cues.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Isn't John Zaksis part owner of Red Shoes. He use to play in our weekly 9 ball tournament in Chicago when I lived there at a room called Cricket and cues.

Yes, he is. He plays a lot of banks and should be playing in this event.

Piggy Banks should be playing. John Brumback is supposed to be coming, Truman Hogue, Jet Johnson, Chris Gentile, Jeff Carter, Freddy the Beard, Tony "Banks" Coleman and others.

Last edited:

sde

Silver Member
Dennis

Piggy Banks should be playing. John Brumback is supposed to be coming, Truman Hogue, Jet Johnson, Chris Gentile, Jeff Carter, Freddy the Beard, Tony "Banks" Coleman and others.

Thanks for the update on who may be playing.

Do you happen to know if the "Blues Player" will be there? If so, I'm hoping to give him a little air time, he was great!

Steve

sde

Silver Member

John Brumback was at Red Shoes earlier today.

We were talking to John Lavin about the strength of the field and he said that Brumback is probably the favorite to win BUT that the field will be strong enough that it is possible that Brumback go two and out.

Steve

This is not to disrespect John Brumback, but is to show the potential strength of this field.

Last edited: