A long comment on "aiming systems" ...

Petros Andrikop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There must be peace at some point with all this!!
Pool progress is above all a personal process, whatever helps one player to play better it's ok!!

If working a lot on any kind of system will bring results is fine!!

Scepticism about aiming systems arrives from a specific point: we have all seen throughout the years players focusing too much on them, not developing enough the other parts of the game. They never reached their true potential in pool.

Either direct or indirect fault of the aiming systems supporters (not important) there is a lot of misleading to the younger players when presenting aiming systems, without emphasising enough that aiming is only a part of the whole process that makes a player play well.
No aiming system supporter states that aiming systems are the most important part of the game but the danger of misuse of these tools exists.

Another problem with some aiming systems, resulting in the same insufficient development of other parts of the game is complexity.
Too much of it and you get overthinking during the game and less concentration.

In the end it comes down to personal choice on how to develop one's game, one way could be good for a player and bad for another.
Systematic approach helps in most of the times and it should be followed.
The kind of systematic approach though is a great issue, aiming systems are important and necessary, as long as they are kept simple enough (as much as possible) and considered part of the game and not "the" part, in order to maintain function and total development of one's game.

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Help" can come from both sides :) This is very true Lou, and I would not knock help wherever it is found.

One thing I have not seen mentioned in the posts on aiming systems, that has made a remarkable difference in my game, is the pressure factor. At least for me, now that I use a system, I seem to miss a lot less under pressure. It must be a confidence thing, but it has definitely changed for the better, I am sure others have noticed the same thing.

Last edited:

Grilled Cheese

p.i.i.t.h.
Silver Member
First, let me state that I don't really buy into any of these "aiming systems" as being critical parts of playing better pool.That's because you don't understand any of them to the point of being able to use them correctly.

I keep hearing that throughout the years. "You don't understand" ..."If you did, you wouldn't say what you say" ...

Well, I like to think that I am of average to above average intelligence. At least the test scores say so :p I was exceptional at geometry, and definitely very good at other mathematics. I think I'm capable enough of understanding a system. What I see presented as aiming systems, doesn't represent any kind of system that I can discern, at least as they are advertised to be.

That said, any system that is so difficult to understand, or better yet, so difficult to DESCRIBE ..is in my opinion, NO SYSTEM at all. *cough* CTE *cough*

If it is real, if it does something true, it should be reasonably describable. Pool is a game/sport. Because of that, there is a practical side to it. A system that is wildly complex to describe, to the point of being ambiguous in many (most) ways isn't exactly practical for use in a game scenario.

It's like that theory, the simplest solution - is the best solution.

Descibe it, yes, draw it, no.

UH OH SPAGHETTI O'S!

Should we even take a system seriously that cannot be drawn out? What system can be described, but not drawn? That just begs ambiguity and vagueness to rear their ugly faces into the equation.

Here's a system that works....mirroring short kicks off one rail with the OB close to the rail. That works. That can be drawn out.

How many tens of thousands of people have been playing pool for many years and still can't run out very often because they miss the ball?? Because they don't really know how to aim.

Wrong. Most probably know how to aim fairly well. They miss because they have a poor stroke.

STROKE STROKE STROKE. People need to burn that in their brain. Look, I don't want to get into a which came first, the chicken or the egg. I never said aim isn't important. Aim and stroke go together. I merely state that aiming is something that is easier to learn, and learn fairly well EARLY on in one's pool career. It is stroke that never comes around for most players, because that takes some serious work.

Aiming is the easy part. The "aiming system" peddlers are the equivalent of those people selling diet pills. Oh no, it's not exercise and eating right that will do it. Take a pill instead!

It's like saying it's not your stroke's fault, you didn't know how to aim! That's my problem with this whole subject. It very much is their stroke that is at fault. Yet, aiming is what is "picked on" and focused on. Why? I think people can profit from aim, but not stroke. Stroke takes work. Stroke doesn't depend on occult, vague, mysterious and ambiguous "systems" to describe it. It's right there. You can SEE it with your eye balls. Is the cue being moved perfectly straight? Yes or no? If no, stroke flaw. For this reason, there's no system to it. The mechanics are plain and simple. Easy to understand. There for all to see. An intermediate player can fully understand, as well as an instructor what goes into a good stance and stroke from the book knowledge. There is nothing secret or special.

Completely objective.

The snooker world is much more honest and down to Earth about all this.

I don't believe that any pro utilizes an aiming system on every shot. I also don't believe that they have mastered whatever aiming system it is to such a high level that it is automatic for them.You are free to believe whatever you want to. That doesn't make it correct though. And, anyone that can repeatedly pocket balls is using SOME kind of system. They aren't just guessing.

Why do you make the assumption that the repeated pocketing of balls must be some kind of system? Why can't the repeated pocketing of balls result from visual and muscle memory leading to executing the shot the same way?

Why do you make the assumption that not using an aiming system is "guessing" ?

Allow me to use a metaphorical example from the shooting sports. Firearms have sights on them. If you use those, you're aiming using the aiming system of the firearm. It's known where the shot is going to go by the shooter based on the alignment of the sights.

However, some people can do what's known as "point shooting" where they do not use the sights, they point their arm at the target, pull the trigger and hit. They are not sighting it directly with their eyes, or using the sighting of the firearm. They are utilizing visual, mental and physical memory and perception skills. They've done it an awful lot and know where it hits when they do it that way. They are NOT GUESSING as you would claim they would be doing, because they aren't "aiming" with the sights (system).

Speaking of firearms....firearms as I said have sights or some even have scopes. This completely takes aiming or knowing the point of aim out of the equation entirely. It would be the equivalent of having a laser beam come out of somewhere and place a dot on the object ball where you need to aim to, which also compensates for the curvature of the balls. All that said, shooters miss all the time. WHY??? Trigger control, grip, stance, hold etcetera. All the same things that goes into pool, applies there. The slightest movement or flaw, and the shot gets pulled. Even with the point of aim clearly defined (the bullseye) and the firearm itself having a built-in sighting system!

What so much over-emphasis on these aiming systems does is ignore what is without question far more important factors. And that is - accurate CUING among other things. In other words, having a smooth, straight and CONSISTENT stroke. Being able to hit the cueball exactly where you want with the tip of your cue.Of course they ignore it. Aiming threads are about AIMING. Not fundamentals. A whole different part of the game. You want to talk about fundamentals, then talk about that. But, to "knock" aiming threads because they only talk about aiming?? Come on, you have to admit that is over the top.

I don't think I'm being over the top. I've read these aiming threads since the days of R.S.B. and A.S.P ....I read a lot of players portray this as the holy grail of their game. Or seek it out as the thing that will make them play great.

See above statements. And, yes, much has to be learned through experience. No one ever said otherwise. But, don't ignore the things that can be taught so your learning curve is shortened.

I agree, that's why I painfully read the several hundred threads on aiming systems, some of which were over 60 pages long on this very board. My attitude is, it never hurts to know something extra. Unfortunately, after many, many years...I cannot determine certain systems as being what they claim to be. If I can't do that, then they must not be real systems. Because I'm not about to declare myself stupid or incapable of learning, especially when there are several very knowledgeable and very bright minds on this very board who cannot make any sense of these systems or cannot find a conclusive and definitive way of describing them, or why/how they actually work. It's not just me.

I'm more inclined to assume that the proponents of the aiming systems are out to sell something, and the students of such systems putting forth all these wonderful and emphatic testimonials are experiencing the PLACEBO EFFECT.

Sorry if that is condescending.

Very misleading statements. You already have your aim spot picked out by doing that. The test is pure fundamentals, not aiming. Aiming to a spot on the rail, anyone can do that. Aiming to pocket a ball is a whole different matter.

WHY? What difference is there between a point on a ball or on a rail? Is not the cueball round for both of those targets?

Ah ha....even when you shoot the drill I described, you have to aim. How do you do that? How does CTE for example work for aiming at spots on the rail?

WHY WHY WHY is aiming at balls treated differently? The OB and CB have two curved surfaces. But when dealing with a point on one of them (OB), only one curved surface needs to be compensated for....agreed?

How about a rail? The rail is straight. If you aim for a point on the rail at an angle, the ball will hit slightly before it, due to the curvature of the ball. HOW DOES ONE COMPENSATE FOR THAT? Do we need CTE for hitting rails?

That alone blows apart all these aiming systems.

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
My $.02 on threads about aiming systems:

And I put in a lot more time on other fundamentals than I do practice aiming. :wink:

Allison Fisher was asked by an interviewer "Allison, when you practice, what do you practice? Allison's reply was, I practice what I have to do on every shot. The fundamentals.

End quote

I have a 4.5 x 9.0 at home. Everyday I practice the fundamentals. A good Friend of mine stated to me once, that if your not hitting the object ball where you want to hit it, your stance is off. He is right, the shot is lined up in the standing position. I have an aiming system and it has served me well over the 30 years.

Good post JoeyA

John

That's what they do! There is NO shortcut to table time! Choose a system that works for you and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!

BTW, what system does Allison use? Ghost ball! In fact she created the BAT trainer!
yhst-15240533473286_2194_16022382

cfrandy

Silver Member
Is there any evidence at all that aiming systems have driven up the standard of play across the board? Has there been a 'new batch' of players, knocking on the door of the pros as a direct result of using them?

NO...what is driving up the standard is PRACTICE! There simply is NO substitute! NO shortcuts! There is also no wrong way to aim if indeed the system you use works for you. I watch people everyday playing 8-ball or 9-ball by themselves. I rarely see someone practicing drills, but, when I do...he/she is the one who beats the guy playing games EVERYTIME! Playing a game of 9-ball is NOT practicing! If I miss a shot, I guarantee I will shoot that shot again and again and again...until I never miss it again! You don't only practice the fundamentals, you MUST also practice the weakest part of your game. In doing so...you become STRONGER and you will have the confidence to make the shots you used to miss!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent opening post, Grilled Cheese!

I used to read the aiming system threads, and even try a few of the CTE methods. I would get in an argumentative mode with the proponents of these, as the systems made absolutely no sense to me, even after I legitimately tried them. I had even made a several page long document showing what and how I tried, and posted it in one of the long gone aiming threads.

Then I got into a mode of trying to ignore all the aiming threads, as they just put me in a bad and argumentative mode.

Now, it has come around that when I see all the aiming threads, I just start shaking my head and simply feel bad for all the people who think they will take them to a high level. The one that really got to me is the poster a few days ago who said she was going to Stan to get pro/1 lessons. I mean, Stan is an awesome player and instructor by all accounts. If I was going to him, I'd want lessons on stroke, strategy, position play, choosing the right shot, etc. Aiming would be the last thing on my mind.

Speaking of Perfect Aim, I bought the DVD 2 or 3 yrs ago, whenever it came out, and I loved it. I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, and I posted that in all the perfect aim threads at the time. Fast forward to today: I can't give anyone the 8 that I was playing even 3 years ago. I can't play anyone even today that I was getting the 8 from 3 years ago. In the grand scheme of things, this perfect aim method did little to improve my "overall game".

I'm not putting down Perfect Aim... in fact my opinion is its not even an aiming system, but a head alignment method that gets your eyes in a better place to see the shot better. I still think today that it has helped me see the shot better... but the end result of this is I, personally, am not a better overall player because of it.

I'd like to know if anyone is better because of all the CTE/Pro1/90-90 threads the past 3 years. Can any of you who have become proponents of these systems actually play better?

JoeyA, can you give the 8 ball to players you played even 2 years ago?
Spider, can you play Josh Brothers today without racking every rack? (joking:))... but seriously, can you give the 8 ball to players you played even 2 years ago?
Does Stevie Moore now gamble even with the Filipinos like Shane does?
Same question for Neil, for Cleary, for Champ (apologies if I have some of the names mixed up).

Here is another point to consider: I've played pool going on near 20 years now, in the Philly area with lots of great players around me. In all that time, I never ONCE heard anyone talk about how to aim a shot. Sure, we talked about how to stroke a ball, how to follow through, how to make the cue ball do xyz, how to run out, how to structure a bet to maximize cash won, how to get laid, everything! Aiming just never came up in that time and all those table and rail/counter conversations.

The only time I would see aiming discussions in the pool room was when 2 bangers were in for a date, and the boy would put his finger where he thought the girl needed to hit the object ball.

I was at DCC the last 2 years. I didn't once see an aiming discussion.

I've watched a hundred acccustats matches, never once recall an aiming discussion.

I've watched instructional tapes from Buddy Hall, Incardona, Fleming, Rempe, Grady, etc. Never once do I recall seeing aiming methods.

Why is it now there are a few people harping selling aiming methods? I think its because its a golden carrot. You wave some magical aiming method in front of someone who reached their natural potential and has been stuck there for 10 years. Hey, if you learn CTE or Pro1 or xyz, you will be finally able to play. Its a no-lose proposition. I think its stronger than a pro dumping his backer.

In my opinion of what is true, we all have our natural ability, to include hand/eye coordination, muscle memory, fine muscle control, etc. We all play the game, and within a few years, we reach our potential. It doesn't matter if we follow an aiming convention or not. We just get there one way or another. Every one of us can look at the new player that comes to the pool room and has the pool bug, and tell almost instantly if he is going to be a "player" in the next couple years, or plateau at a C or if he is lucky B player. That has nothing to do with aiming, but everything to do with ones natural ability.

Probably one of the best posts, ever, on this topic.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Help" can come from both sides :) This is very true Lou, and I would not knock help wherever it is found.

One thing I have not seen mentioned in the posts on aiming systems, that has made a remarkable difference in my game, is the pressure factor. At least for me, now that I use a system, I seem to miss a lot less under pressure. It must be a confidence thing, but it has definitely changed for the better, I am sure others have noticed the same thing.

Perhaps. I'm thinking that maybe the deployment of an aiming system has just made you more systematic in your approach to the table and focused you more on the whole process.

Would you say you've become more systematic than previously? Are you focusing more on the CB, OB, and pocket?

Lou Figueroa

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
No matter what method you choose to pocket balls, subtle adjustments must be made. You might see the shot before you take it, but you cant zone in on it until you are down. No system can teach that.

But I suppose if someone were to work on any system for long enough, they would also be able to make these adjustments during play. And I think thats where we are now. Some guys have made systems work well over the years. Strange thing is, many times they credit the system more than the work they put in. If you can run out and get position you know how speed and spin effects throw. You just feel it. Thats not the system, thats you.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The problem with the OP and the rest of naysayers is they admittedly have no real time invested in aiming systems. All they have is THOUGHTS on how they MIGHT WORK and how they could be detrimental to your game. No experience, no proof, just guesses. But they do put up a good fight, even if its the same one for the last 20 or so years.

Dave Stem
Long live Pro-One

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps. I'm thinking that maybe the deployment of an aiming system has just made you more systematic in your approach to the table and focused you more on the whole process.

Would you say you've become more systematic than previously? Are you focusing more on the CB, OB, and pocket?

Lou Figueroa

Another Thought.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
That's what they do! There is NO shortcut to table time! Choose a system that works for you and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!

BTW, what system does Allison use? Ghost ball! In fact she created the BAT trainer!
yhst-15240533473286_2194_16022382

Allison did not create it. And yes there is a short cut to table time.

Just like putting a bicycle together. You can jump right in and do it without instructions and take two hours or you can spend 15 minutes reading the instructions, 15 minutes arranging the parts and one hour assembling it. The other 30 minutes can be spent enjoying a beer while watching your brother continually takes parts off because he put them on in the wrong place.

Any instruction in pool is a shortcut. While you are struggling to figure out how thick or thin to hit a ball I am way past you with my aiming method. While you are struggling to put a device on the table to tell you where to stand I am already way past you with my ball-to-ball method that works for every shot. While you are moving ghost ball trainers all over the table I am shooting shots.

So in the same space of time I get way higher quality practice than you do if you are using this device or any similar device.

We could do a little challenge and have someone put up some medium to hard shots and see which of us makes more of them in 30 minutes. I am talking shots that would be considered "testers" for most decent players. You pick five, I pick five, and someone else picks five. Fifteen shots, you get five tries per shot, who can make more in 30 minutes.

Now I would bet that and bet SUPER HIGH against just about everyone on the forum with a few exceptions for the really great players I know of. But I would be confident to bet $1000 against most of the players here on that challenge.

The reason is that I have an aiming method that allows me to step up to shots that I have NEVER practiced in my life even once and have a better than 50% chance to make it.

Now if that's not a short cut then I don't know what is.

As for Allison, next time I see her and we are around a pool table I will ask her how she aims. I am certain she will not say ghost ball. What she is likely to say is that she just sees it at this point in her career.

After 20 years doing leather work there are a lot of things I do in the shop that are just second nature at this point. But at one time I had to really think about them and practice them. Thank god that other people were kind enough to write books and provide instructions for me to follow.

Same in pool, thank god for all the people who have written books and made videos. I can't begin to tick off all the stuff I learned from Grady Mathews, Billy incardona, Willie Jopling, Freddy Bentivegna, Bob Byrne, Jimmy Reid (in person and on video), David Matlock, Ray Martin, Accu-Stats, TAR, Jack Koehler, Eddie Robin, and so on. Without all those people helping me to learn more about pool and moves and shots and the road and the mental game I'd be a much worse player than I am.

Same goes for the aiming systems. Thank god that some people figured out different ways to approach the shot. Because I certainly wasn't doing it. So I am glad Hal Houle and Ron Vitello and Dave Segal and Stan Shuffet and Randy Goetlicher and many others took it on themselves to figure them out and teach them to me. I'd still be working on cutting a ball up the rail if it weren't for them. Now I work on my delivery and watch the ball glide up the rail pretty as you please.

So you can hit those million balls with no real clue as to what you are doing or you can hit them with knowledge to guide you. Either way you're going to have to hit a bunch of balls but one of the ways is going to give you an advantage and a shortcut to building your skill.

(disclaimer - I am not FLAMING YOU Randy) Just responding to the incorrect information that Allison designed and created the B.A.T.

And what's super funny is that NO ONE on this forum ever says a word about the plethora of devices out there for learning Ghost Ball aiming and what they cost but let an instructor say they charge to learn an aiming system then that person is called a snake-oil salesman, a charlatan, and a fraud among other things.

But even though the majority of aiming systems are free of charge people still blast them.

Well here is a free ghost ball trainer for anyone with a printer and a pair of scissors. I made it up to use to test out the various non-Ghost Ball systems against the GB position. Works great.

If all you need is time then here you go and more power to you.

This is what I think of the whole thing now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoQcHkU1Dzo

Y'all have a great day. Today I got a Jensen and a Ted Harris with the prettiest piece of cocobolo in it. When I finish this post I am going to the pool room to play some with my new cues.

I will probably get in some cheap action for about $30 a set and I will use my aiming system on every shot. When I am done I will either get paid or pay out and still feel great about my game. Because now, I don't beat myself and spot the other guy 2-3 games every set. The players have to work to beat me and that feels great.

Peace, out.

TheThaiger

Banned
Probably one of the best posts, ever, on this topic.

Lou Figueroa

Agreed. Grilled Cheese's latest was superb as well. I particularly like this.

The snooker world is much more honest and down to Earth about all this.

This debate is simple. Are the pro aimers telling me a snooker player who's had a string of maximums in his youth, but can't pot a ball in his dotage, is missing balls now because he can't aim?

Emperor's. New. Clothes.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I'd like to know if anyone is better because of all the CTE/Pro1/90-90 threads the past 3 years. Can any of you who have become proponents of these systems actually play better?

I can. I'd list all the ways and the reasons I know I am better but it would fall on deaf ears except those that have had similar experiences.

Last year I beat a guy out of $1800 and to this day the guy ducks me like the plague, won't play me with weight, won't play me at all. The best part was that had I videotaped the session I could show you and everyone else at least a dozen clutch shots where using an aiming system brought me through. These are all shots that I would have dogged under pressure before learning and integrating the aiming system.

I played the guy for three days in a row. We played on three different tables and still I beat him. I didn't beat him because I turned into a monster player. I beat him because I simply stopped dogging the shots in the clutch and the reason I stopped dogging them in the clutch was the aiming system and focusing on my delivery.

With the aiming system I KNEW with 100% certainty that I was dead on the line no matter what the shot was. With that confidence I then focused on my stroke and the result was that I got to the finish line first.

But in one critical set I lost focus and was talking, checking AZB, and had my mind elsewhere and got down 5:2 going to seven. I raised the bet at that point and ran four racks. I won the set 7:6 and after that he was really crushed and never got close to me again.

So yes, I am a better player, much better and I still have a ways to go. It's a fun journey and I love stepping up to shots that used to give me fits and slamming them home with an audience-pleasing thwack.

However I am tired, very tired of the endless argument. Aiming systems are here to stay. Eventually they will be an accepted part of pool instruction just as much as Ghost Ball is. In another ten years no one will even think twice about them and they will just be another menu item on the list to becoming the best player you can be.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ya i know nick, i suck,i no nothing about pool, i no nothing about cte, all my posts are dribble, im ugly, my wife's ugly,my kds are ugly, my dog is ugly. At least you finally stopped pm me telling me cte sucks and challenging me for the last year and half :thumbup: i give up talking about systems with you all, you can go bother morht,JB,petey,spidey,neil etc about there systemS they use because none of them were able to figure out how to use cte/pro1 in a game, but i did and do use it.

Its to bad i was willing to speak the truth now about the cte systems and how to make them work and you may have liked what i would have said! If you have followed some threads recently you would have noticed even the cte guys didnt like what i was starting to say...now i give up and i will continue to shoot cte/pro1 and keep my opinions to myself about all this stuff.

But can you figure out a way to keep, posting your avatar,lol.

TheThaiger

Banned
I can. I'd list all the ways and the reasons I know I am better but it would fall on deaf ears except those that have had similar experiences.

Last year I beat a guy out of $1800 and to this day the guy ducks me like the plague, won't play me with weight, won't play me at all. The best part was that had I videotaped the session I could show you and everyone else at least a dozen clutch shots where using an aiming system brought me through. These are all shots that I would have dogged under pressure before learning and integrating the aiming system.

I played the guy for three days in a row. We played on three different tables and still I beat him. I didn't beat him because I turned into a monster player. I beat him because I simply stopped dogging the shots in the clutch and the reason I stopped dogging them in the clutch was the aiming system and focusing on my delivery.

With the aiming system I KNEW with 100% certainty that I was dead on the line no matter what the shot was. With that confidence I then focused on my stroke and the result was that I got to the finish line first.

But in one critical set I lost focus and was talking, checking AZB, and had my mind elsewhere and got down 5:2 going to seven. I raised the bet at that point and ran four racks. I won the set 7:6 and after that he was really crushed and never got close to me again.

So yes, I am a better player, much better and I still have a ways to go. It's a fun journey and I love stepping up to shots that used to give me fits and slamming them home with an audience-pleasing thwack.

However I am tired, very tired of the endless argument. Aiming systems are here to stay. Eventually they will be an accepted part of pool instruction just as much as Ghost Ball is. In another ten years no one will even think twice about them and they will just be another menu item on the list to becoming the best player you can be.

John

Can you do a video showing you actually playing please? How about a race to 9 against the ghost, on a 9 footer.

Thanks.

cfrandy

Silver Member
The problem with the OP and the rest of naysayers is they admittedly have no real time invested in aiming systems. All they have is THOUGHTS on how they MIGHT WORK and how they could be detrimental to your game. No experience, no proof, just guesses. But they do put up a good fight, even if its the same one for the last 20 or so years.

Dave Stem
Long live Pro-One

I have 56 years invested in my aiming system! But, then again...I'n NOT a "naysayer". I simply say choose a system that works for YOU then invest the time practicing until aiming becomes an unconscious control.

There is NO one system of aiming that will work for everyone! THAT is what a lot of people simply do not get! There have been more systems of aiming than Carter has peanuts! Proponents of these systems believe their system is best. Fact is, NO system will work if you are unwilling to spend the time to learn it and practice, practice, practice!
On the same token, just about any system will work for you if you ARE willing to learn it and practice, practice, practice.

I guess what a lot of people here do not understand is, many of us HAVE learn to aim and DO practice practice practice. However, proponents of one system or another (usually the marketers) prresent their systems as a shortcut to learning and practicing. Go watch JB's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoQcHkU1Dzo&feature=youtu.be* he even admits at the beginning that "if you have the time to spend...etc" you can learn to aim. He suggests in the video if you don't have the time to practice than CTE is the way to aim! He will even say in the video (if you choose to watch it long enough), "that's a shortcut to learning". That's just plain wrong! No aiming system is a shortcut to learning and practicing! If there was...we would all be pros!

Last edited: