A Long Overdue Acknowledgement Of sfleinen

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I never ended up posting about this years SBE, thoughts on the new venue, how much fun I had, who I saw, etc.

That bus seems to have left the station all these weeks later but there is one other matter that still needs to be discussed, it being what a good and generous guy my pal Sean Leinen is. :smile:

It's prob not neccessary to go into specifics but suffice to say that Sean put on a move that was real kind and it resulted in a lot of extra enjoyment for me and a big money savings.

I know I got you a couple at VF but I still think the next beer is on me. :cool:

Thank you for your generosity and for being a good friend. :thumbup:


best,
brian kc
 
Last edited:
Good stuff, Brian.

I bet there's more than a couple people who ought to buy Sean a round or two. Including me, and I've never met the man...:p
 
I,ve never met Sean but I can tell he is good people forsure.He is one of a few posters on the forum that have effected the way I post and it suks cause it is so much easier for me to be a dumby.:grin:
 
I never ended up posting about this years SBE, thoughts on the new venue, how much fun I had, who I saw, etc.

That bus seems to have left the station all these weeks later but there is one other matter that still needs to be discussed, it being what a good and generous guy my pal Sean Leinen is. :smile:

It's prob not neccessary to go into specifics but suffice to say that Sean put on a move that was real kind and it resulted in a lot of extra enjoyment for me and a big money savings.

I know I got you a couple at VF but I still think the next beer is on me. :cool:

Thank you for your generosity and for being a good friend. :thumbup:


best,
brian kc

You are correct Kickin, Sean is a great guy. But you forgot to mention that he is now in the Lock Society. AKA, as Cenderb Lock. His application was accepted by me. Lock N Load. Thanks for this thread, Kickin.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.
 
Sean comes to the Denver area each year around Xmas to visit family.
We did meet up 2 years ago for a little straight pool but he was very sick and did not play well.
A very nice guy and I'm looking forward to this Xmas to see if we can lock horns with some 14.1.
I still think I got a couple 50s or 60s left in the tank for him.
 
Wow!

Folks:

(Just saw this thread.)

You make me blush! Thank you for the acknowledgment and accolades.

Brian, yes, I agree that many folks didn't have a chance to offer their perspective and experiences at SBE, due to work or what-have-you. I myself am in that boat. (In fact, first and second quarter close-outs completely inundated me, to the point where I can't visit here as much as I used to.) But it was a genuine pleasure "doing the move" that resulted in your saving money and an increased experience at SBE. So glad you were able to take full advantage of it, which, to be honest, I had no doubt you would! However, I was really pleasantly surprised to see this thread -- talk about out of the blue! :)

Your pal,
-Sean <-- extremely sorry to see the water damage to your table and room :(
 
Good stuff, Brian.

I bet there's more than a couple people who ought to buy Sean a round or two. Including me, and I've never met the man...:p

Thanks, Bruce. You'll get the chance soon, if my customer will stop shuffling their feet and get me up to their Lewiston, ME office to do that work we were talking about. And I would welcome the opportunity to meet you!

-Sean
 
I,ve never met Sean but I can tell he is good people forsure.He is one of a few posters on the forum that have effected the way I post and it suks cause it is so much easier for me to be a dumby.:grin:

Thanks Anthony! I believe in always doing the right thing, and -- completely irrespective of anyone's culture, religious beliefs, or what-have-you -- being a kind human being to my fellow human beings.

Concerning writing, I write the way I talk -- in almost "stream of consciousness" style. I try to, anyway. I don't always achieve it.

Thanks again,
-Sean
 
Well,

Sean is one of many guys i never met (bit longer drive with a bike between lunch and dinner ^^). But i have to say, that he s for sure someone of those guys immediatley like after joining this forum.

take care pal :)
 
You are correct Kickin, Sean is a great guy. But you forgot to mention that he is now in the Lock Society. AKA, as Cenderb Lock. His application was accepted by me. Lock N Load. Thanks for this thread, Kickin.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Ah yes, where would I be today without my Lock Society membership? Though, I never received my welcome kit -- including wallet cards, name patch (to wear on my cue case), and coffee cup. ;) (J/K!)

Thanks again for the kind words,
-Sean <-- Cinderb Lock
 
Sean comes to the Denver area each year around Xmas to visit family.
We did meet up 2 years ago for a little straight pool but he was very sick and did not play well.
A very nice guy and I'm looking forward to this Xmas to see if we can lock horns with some 14.1.
I still think I got a couple 50s or 60s left in the tank for him.

Thanks Bruce. Yes, coming down with full-blown flu while on vacation / visiting my folks really sucked. After leaving Hank's that night -- with the pre-flu vertigo besides the head and body aches -- I was hoping beyond hope that I didn't spread it to anyone. Glad that I didn't, because I was horizontal the rest of my vacation time. Nasty stuff!

And yes, I owe you a better showing! This year (at Xmas) for sure! I'll take your 50/60 and raise you a 70 or 80. ;)

-Sean
 
Well,

Sean is one of many guys i never met (bit longer drive with a bike between lunch and dinner ^^). But i have to say, that he s for sure someone of those guys immediatley like after joining this forum.

take care pal :)

Ingo:

Thanks, and the feeling's mutual. You'll have to let me know when you're states-side, for sure!

-Sean
 
Thanks Bruce. Yes, coming down with full-blown flu while on vacation / visiting my folks really sucked. After leaving Hank's that night -- with the pre-flu vertigo besides the head and body aches -- I was hoping beyond hope that I didn't spread it to anyone. Glad that I didn't, because I was horizontal the rest of my vacation time. Nasty stuff!

And yes, I owe you a better showing! This year (at Xmas) for sure! I'll take your 50/60 and raise you a 70 or 80. ;)

-Sean

I don't get to play much 14.1 here. And you know you have to play it a lot to start seeing the correct patterns.If you give me a little notice I will practice and you will have a tiger by the tail when you get here. And I won't tell anyone if you can't beat a 65 year old man. :cool:
Well 65 1/2 by Xmas. I think if you can find the time a game to 300 would be fun.
 
I never ended up posting about this years SBE, thoughts on the new venue, how much fun I had, who I saw, etc.

That bus seems to have left the station all these weeks later but there is one other matter that still needs to be discussed, it being what a good and generous guy my pal Sean Leinen is. :smile:

It's prob not neccessary to go into specifics but suffice to say that Sean put on a move that was real kind and it resulted in a lot of extra enjoyment for me and a big money savings.

I know I got you a couple at VF but I still think the next beer is on me. :cool:

Thank you for your generosity and for being a good friend. :thumbup:


best,
brian kc

Brian,

Are you speaking about the guy that kept trying to hang around with us at SBE :rolleyes:? Every time he came around I missed or did something else stupid :rolleyes:. He tried to explain three cushion billiards to me :rolleyes:. Tried is the operative word. Kept telling me he can play 14.1 :rolleyes:. Is that the guy :p? If it is, we are both blessed to know him. Sfleinen for President :D!

Lyn
 
Brian,

Are you speaking about the guy that kept trying to hang around with us at SBE :rolleyes:? Every time he came around I missed or did something else stupid :rolleyes:. He tried to explain three cushion billiards to me :rolleyes:. Tried is the operative word. Kept telling me he can play 14.1 :rolleyes:. Is that the guy :p? If it is, we are both blessed to know him. Sfleinen for President :D!

Lyn

Yessir, Lyn, he's the one! :D

And, btw, thank goodness you managed to shake him long enough for you to do as much damage as you did in all the tourneys you entered there. :thumbup:

best,
brian kc
 
Good stuff, Brian.

I bet there's more than a couple people who ought to buy Sean a round or two. Including me, and I've never met the man...:p

With recent developments on AZ, I think we all owe Sean a beer.
...that should keep him drunk for a long time (almost 40,000 members now)

...and Mike and Spidey have one coming also.

thanx, guys
 
I also think of Sean as one of my best AZ friends , he has given me advice on personal matters more than 1 time and always took time out to discuss these matters with me. I haven't talked much to Sean since my break from AZ but I have great respect for him.
 
We here at Steamer Cue Sports Ltd., on behalf of the many thousands of members of this fine community, would like to honor the dedicated service that Sean has provided, by sending him a tee-shirt.
Just as soon as our Art department can come up with a suitable design, we'll send one out. There will, of course, be a small charge for shipping and handling.
Again, well done Sean. :smile:
 
Thanks, folks! (Only now saw this, after I've had a free moment to stop my head from spinning.)

'Tis truly great seeing/reading these kind words. As to what Paul says about "recent developments on AZB," I say, "you haven't seen anything yet -- more good stuff to come!"

Keep those reports coming in (in the "Recent speed issues" thread), as work is ongoing!

-Sean
 
Back
Top