Absolutely free!!

motherofpearl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi again ,

I am new to this forum and to prove my worth and to show that i have confidence in my product i am willing to send a cue to a worthy recipient absolutely free.

I will cover ALL shipping charges , this is an absolute no obligation offer. The cue will not have to be returned to me at any stage.

To prove that this is not a scam i will not ask you for any personal info apart from a shipping address.

I have a few conditions that i think need to be met first.

1. I want the forum members to decide on who will receive this cue
2. The person who the members choose must have been an active member on this site with a high post count. Also they must have good knowledge of cues.
3. The person MUST NOT be a supplier , seller of any billiard equipment whatsoever as their opinion could be a bios one.

All i ask for in return is a DETAILED review of my product to be posted here , being good or bad. Review of quality , look , how it plays and so on

The chosen person can specify what they want ,

WRAP
Snake skin Wrap
White mother of pearl Wrap
Black mother of pearl Wrap
Blue mother of pearl Wrap
Rubber Wrap

WOOD
Ebony
Maple

Inlay
Mother of pearl
Abalone
Cue ball

Thank you

Eamonn

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Im in...

Very nice offer!

I would be more than willing to try out your cue and give an honest and detailed evaluation.

motherofpearl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cheers

Very nice offer!

I would be more than willing to try out your cue and give an honest and detailed evaluation.

thanks for the fast response , i will let the members decide , once they come to an unanimous decision i will get details of what type of cue they would like.

Also the review must include value for money.. thanks guys i look forward in sending the cue soon , i will check back in an hour or two to see who i need to contact.

eamonn

Oh and its ok if the shipping is international , im in australia , but IMHO it will be worth the outlay for a honest review of my product. You never know it may even generate some more sales, its a risk im happy to take

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking for some time, and I will put my vote behind ZekeCV. I am not ZekeCV and will do anything I can to prove this. I think ZekeCV is a great guy who is on a budget. He offers reviews on products he uses without any incentives. I think he is a stand-up guy who deserves a treat like this.

I have read his reviews and I have appreciated his input.

Bottom line, he comes across as a decent and solid guy who shows a genuine interest and desire to grow in this sport and hobby. He will return a well-written and interesting review. I say you should reward his nature and interests, help him grow because all indicators suggest that his budget is the biggest thing holding him back.

t_pierce

JMAC
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have also been on AZ for sometime and i would like to vote for Noel Cook. People on here may know him as working man. He is a very close friend and has a very high rating on AZ. He is very very knowledgeable on cue playability and is a cue fein. He has been a member on here for probably 4 or 5 years and has also owned probably between 400 and 500 cues, so i think he would really be a good person to test your cue.

slyfox

Olney Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I would love a chance to test it. I do think there are alot of more qualified people tho.... great idea! :thumbup:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This is a great idea.

i'll check it out !!

i was one of the reviewers of the Crown Cue that Fast Lenny shipped around the country for reviews.

I have been around pool for a great number of years, and i know cues and the game. i will also bring the cue to a couple of reputable cuemakers to get there detailed analysis.

I am an honest AZ user, and i am sure many will agree upon that !

Thanks
-Steve

motherofpearl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mods

hey mods can you make the final decision on who gets this , ill leave it open for 24 more hrs then ill leave it to the mods vote , obviously you cant vote for yourselves

After seeing all the responses here i wish i could send you all one , lol

cheers

Eamonn

Last edited:

bogey54311

"cheese"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Hi again ,

I am new to this forum and to prove my worth and to show that i have confidence in my product i am willing to send a cue to a worthy recipient absolutely free.

I will cover ALL shipping charges , this is an absolute no obligation offer. The cue will not have to be returned to me at any stage.

To prove that this is not a scam i will not ask you for any personal info apart from a shipping address.

I have a few conditions that i think need to be met first.

1. I want the forum members to decide on who will receive this cue
2. The person who the members choose must have been an active member on this site with a high post count. Also they must have good knowledge of cues.
3. The person MUST NOT be a supplier , seller of any billiard equipment whatsoever as their opinion could be a bios one.

All i ask for in return is a DETAILED review of my product to be posted here , being good or bad. Review of quality , look , how it plays and so on

The chosen person can specify what they want ,

WRAP
Snake skin Wrap
White mother of pearl Wrap
Black mother of pearl Wrap
Blue mother of pearl Wrap
Rubber Wrap

WOOD
Ebony
Maple

Inlay
Mother of pearl
Abalone
Cue ball

Thank you

Eamonn

I've done this type of thing before, and I'd love to try out your cue.
I hope I'm one of your choices.

Chris

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
I had no idea of this thread or of the offer. Until I had just signed on and saw I had a PM from SocraticMethod" letting me know that he had put a vote for me in. I appreciate that some people acknowledge what I do, and how much I am really into the billiard's industry.
I strive to always put the best products (in my budget) in my case to use, I am very very informed on almost everything that has to do with billiard products in general. I have done reviews on stuff that I had gotten on my own and had no incentive to do so, all I wanted was for others on this site to have a fair non biased review on new products or any product for that matter.
If you would like to give me a chance with this, I can assure you that you would not be disappointed what so ever on my review of your cue. I have no pre-determend judgments on any products due to any reason, weather they be that they have a good reputation, good quality pieces used to build them etc.
I work and practically live at a pool hall in CT, where I have many pro's and just great players that would also help me to put any additional input into this cue. I have educated myself to the fullest on my own about mostly every product in the billiards industry.
I have done other reviews that I have not posted or made a thread for. These were done through PM's for people who just wanted a fair and honest opinion on what they might be buying, also I have been sent a few items due to this because they know the type of player/person I am.
I can understand almost any verbiage that has to due with pool related items. Again I am self thought on how to build cues what goes into them and what is good for the player that is holding the cue. At my job at the pool hall, I am the top seller of cues there out of all the employees that have worked there since they have opened (which was 18 years ago this upcoming February) Might I add I have only been working there for about 5-6 months. My theory has always been, don't look at the price tag, put looks to the side for the test period. It is all about how it feels for that player and how it hits. The main thing I would tell them is "the cue can be ugly as sin, but if it hits right for you and the feel of it is right (weight, vibration, feedback from the hit, spin you can implement. etc.) That is the only thing that should matter, then worry about how it looks and the price" Price, is something that can always be worked out, especially if they truly feel the cue they are holding is the one they want, I will always find a way to get them the cue they wanted.
I honestly do not know SocraticMethod. It kinda confused me when I got the message and it was titled "I hope I'm not speaking out of turn" then the message said " I hope I am not saying anything out of line" something to that accord. I had no idea that someone was watching what I have been doing since I joined this site, to be honest it felt good to know that I have actually helped other players to improve, and or make a good choice due to something I have said or reviewed. I truly appreciate what this person has said about me, and I just want to take a second to let this person I truly thank you, weather or not I get chosen to test this cue or not. It does give me a great feeling to know this first hand from another Az'er.
Well I feel I have written a book haha. jk, I feel I have written enough to let you know at least some of my base in billiards. If you truly want someone to test your cue and give a full review, non-biased, and fair. I would have to say I would be one to do just that. But I must warn you that just because you are letting me test a cue does not mean that I would automatically give a positive review on it. I would only write what I truly believe the cue is, although if I were to test it, I would write on what a good person you are for letting your product get tested and reviewed by a true player before trying to sell them. It is a very honest way to start out and I feel it should be the only way one should go about trying to start out.

If I have peaked your interest in how I conduct myself, be it with reviews, honesty, or just my grand knowledge on cues themselves. Do let me know, I would love to test a new cue out and help you get up and running.
Feel free to Pm me for any additional information you would like or anything else you would want. And we could go from there if you feel comfortable. Obviously I would like to get in touch more through email or better yet phone conversations to truly get this figured out.
I would appreciate the opportunity to try out a custom built cue by a stand up person and do my best to help them out, and all the players I am surrounded by every day would also help to make the review even that much better.
Thanks again to SocraticMethod for the recognition of what I do, although I do not do it for any gain of my own, I do it to help those that are not as informed as I am with these things.
I look forward to talking to you more in the near future and I would be delighted to help you in any way that I could to get your cues out there.
Again do no hesitate to contact me at all, I am a straight up person, no B.s and all around nice person (so I am told) haha. thanks for the opportunity to even be considered for this, and I would like to hear from you either way.
Thanks again,
Zekecv

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
I've been lurking for some time, and I will put my vote behind ZekeCV. I am not ZekeCV and will do anything I can to prove this. I think ZekeCV is a great guy who is on a budget. He offers reviews on products he uses without any incentives. I think he is a stand-up guy who deserves a treat like this.

I have read his reviews and I have appreciated his input.

Bottom line, he comes across as a decent and solid guy who shows a genuine interest and desire to grow in this sport and hobby. He will return a well-written and interesting review. I say you should reward his nature and interests, help him grow because all indicators suggest that his budget is the biggest thing holding him back.

Thanks man, I had no idea that someone had actually taken something from my threads/post. It makes me feel good, as billiards is a true passion of mine and really has made a great and positive impact on my life since I picked up my first cue. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy(haha) to know that I helped or influenced a fellow player and Az'er. Feel free to Pm me whenever, I am always looking to make new contacts on this site and online that has to do with pool and billiard items. thanks again

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Send it to me.

After I try it I will send it to another member or sell it. You will be sent the money.
Good luck,
Nick :)

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
After I try it I will send it to another member or sell it. You will be sent the money.
Good luck,
Nick :)

This is what I would have planed to do. Although I probably would not sell it unless I had the permission of the person who sent me the cue to test and review it.

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
Nick is your man to review the cue. Hands down.
He is a very established member and cue stick expert.
His vast knowledge of cue makers is what you want to tap into.

Last edited:

lynx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
this is a really good idea if I was doing this right now with the people on this list nick serdula is a good pick