Accu-Stats "Make It Happen" 8-Ball Invitational

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Accu-Stats "Make It Happen"
8-Ball Invitational

November 6-9, 2014

Six superstars will compete.

Can you help "Make It Happen"?

Only the best are invited to "Make It Happen" tournaments.

Darren Appleton, who won our most recent All-Star Invitational,
Shane Van Boening, 3-time U.S. Open 9-Ball Champion,
and Francisco Bustamante, 2010 World 9-Ball Champion
have all accepted their invitations.

The other three contestants will be voted in by the supporters who purchase our "Make It Happen" package.

This four day round-robin event will be staged in the Aramith/Simonis Arena at Sandcastle Billiards
in Edison, New Jersey.
Everybody plays everybody and every match is of "finals" caliber.

For all the information please click here to read a letter from Pat
http://www.accu-stats.com/MIHPackage.pdf
 
Last edited:
These MIH events are the best IMO. I really have enjoyed the ones I have watched. Great players and production. Accu-Stats!!! :thumbup:
 
Pleased to report that I purchased the sponsorship package today. It's a great value and I encourage others to follow my lead.

Accu-stats and Sandcastle really know how to put a show on and this event is going to be great.
 
Pleased to report that I purchased the sponsorship package today. It's a great value and I encourage others to follow my lead.

Accu-stats and Sandcastle really know how to put a show on and this event is going to be great.

tyvm for your support.

yes, Pat has put on some great round robins in this series.

fan support will keep this event going !

"lets hang on to what we got"
 
Back
Top