AccuStats PPV Freezeup Making Me Nuts...

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
My opinion on it is this. Every streamer has had issues at one time or another whether doing free or PPV but all those streamers have given us plenty of free content via live stream or recorded videos whether on Ustream or Youtube so I think the viewer is far ahead in the game. We all have enjoyed Accu-Stats over the years usually trouble free and if there are glitches and problems at times then I feel they deserve a pass. The reason being is we are lucky to get to see some of the stuff we have, seeing Efren win the Derby One Pocket again was priceless IMO and well worth the cost of the whole package. I also would like to remind everyone about all the free streams they do, the weekly game show with free giveaways and also Turning Stone. We are lucky to have Accu-Stats.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My opinion on it is this. Every streamer has had issues at one time or another whether doing free or PPV but all those streamers have given us plenty of free content via live stream or recorded videos whether on Ustream or Youtube so I think the viewer is far ahead in the game. We all have enjoyed Accu-Stats over the years usually trouble free and if there are glitches and problems at times then I feel they deserve a pass. The reason being is we are lucky to get to see some of the stuff we have, seeing Efren win the Derby One Pocket again was priceless IMO and well worth the cost of the whole package. I also would like to remind everyone about all the free streams they do, the weekly game show with free giveaways and also Turning Stone. We are lucky to have Accu-Stats.

I feel the pain of Accu-Stats, i really felt that they are as badly hurt as us, it is just nothing they can do, it is out of their hands, just bad internet band width in that area at the time of streaming, and to add insult to injury, Efren, SVB, Busty, and Dennis reached the top and at times played each other who would not want to watch those matches. If they move it to the city, then we will be charged high and not many will buy, they will end up loosing. Not sure if Pat will consider offer alternate pricing arrangement for delayed podcast not by much say five minuets (if feasible from near by place) but "perfect stream" to be streamed from good internet bandwidth, also keep live broadcast pricing as well. This way IMO could relief the pressure a bit, hope they can do it, even one hour if five min is not possible!! The problem with re-run is we do not know when? and could be at bad time, by then we want to see who won, so re-run might not be good solution.
I agree with one fact, We are lucky to have Accu-Stats

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin, why sell something you know is not working? They knew the place sucked for streaming after last year. Johnnyt

Yes the freezing is a PIA but I am so glad they decided to sell it. All in all it was still GREAT to see Skylar, Effie etc live from the comfort of home. I would pay 2x as much next year even if the freezing issues are unresolved. Still though i am hoping for improvement next year..

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I know there were other streamers doing stuff there and I am curious as to if they had any troubles. I peeked in at some of the free stuff they had and it looked okay, maybe it was audiovideoweb who is the provider who was the problem. I think a good solution would to make people happy instead of a refund might be a 10% discount on DVDs or downloads for 2014 DCC and/or replaying some key matches on a loop for a few days so people can see them. Either way Accu-Stats is still the best IMO. :smile:

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I know there were other streamers doing stuff there and I am curious as to if they had any troubles. I peeked in at some of the free stuff they had and it looked okay, maybe it was audiovideoweb who is the provider who was the problem. I think a good solution would to make people happy instead of a refund might be a 10% discount on DVDs or downloads for 2014 DCC and/or replaying some key matches on a loop for a few days so people can see them. Either way Accu-Stats is still the best IMO. :smile:

The only free stream I seen was inside pool. The others won't play on my iPad .
I was in a situation where I couldn't buy the streams no matter if they worth 10 times what they cost. I never seen the 1st game played.... Action or otherwise. Different opinions are inevitable when everyone is in a different financial state
In my opinion we are going backwards. It use to be where you could watch anything but the tournament matches.. Idk where the free streams were. I saw Bartrum talking to Josh then that was it. Very disappointing year for pool at the derby compared to past years.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
The only free stream I seen was inside pool. The others won't play on my iPad .
I was in a situation where I couldn't buy the streams no matter if they worth 10 times what they cost. I never seen the 1st game played.... Action or otherwise. Different opinions are inevitable when everyone is in a different financial state
In my opinion we are going backwards. It use to be where you could watch anything but the tournament matches.. Idk where the free streams were. I saw Bartrum talking to Josh then that was it. Very disappointing year for pool at the derby compared to past years.

Streamers are finally understanding that "Atta boys" and "You are the best" posts on AZ don't fill up the gas tank or pay the light bill. When people are doing it for money its a different ball game than when they do it free. I wish all streams were PPV (even if its $1) because then the market would quickly decide who survives and who goes away without having people mucking up the market for everyone.