Aiming systems secrets revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Aim where you want to hit it, do it and it goes where you hit it. If it doesn't, change your mechanics til the ball goes where you want it to. Please stop with all these stupid aiming threads. If you want to play better, play better players and ask them questions. Quit expecting some secret shortcut to playing like svb or archer. You want to know why they play like that?? Hard work and willingness to learn the game the Old school way, by playing everyone and not expecting a secret to make them better... They made themselves better.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Aim where you want to hit it, do it and it goes where you hit it. If it doesn't, change your mechanics til the ball goes where you want it to. Please stop with all these stupid aiming threads. If you want to play better, play better players and ask them questions. Quit expecting some secret shortcut to playing like svb or archer. You want to know why they play like that?? Hard work and willingness to learn the game the Old school way, by playing everyone and not expecting a secret to make them better... They made themselves better.

SVB uses an "aiming secret". It's an aiming method that has been brought up here and discussed.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

Jason are you offering a FREE PHONE LESSON, and a 40 MINUTE DVD with your AIMING SYSTEM for a nominal cost?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Damn...I clicked on the wrong thread.:mad:

I think it's the new laser mouse...or maybe I'm sitting funny.....
...gonna start using the mouse left-handed...yeah, that's the ticket

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
LOL. You guys kill me.

:) Well you could have picked a pro to name who hasn't admitted to using an "aiming system".

Best is to use a dead person as they can't be asked but be sure they didn't leave anything in writing.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
:) Well you could have picked a pro to name who hasn't admitted to using an "aiming system".

Best is to use a dead person as they can't be asked but be sure they didn't leave anything in writing.

Keep on keepin on man lmao.

Last edited:

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Damn...I clicked on the wrong thread.:mad:

I think it's the new laser mouse...or maybe I'm sitting funny.....
...gonna start using the mouse left-handed...yeah, that's the ticket

Damn lasers... wait.. oh f it nvm lol

TheThaiger

Banned

Those who need an aiming system should think about quitting the game.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Can you give me a link of the discussion?

I could go search for it but I won't. Sorry but my days as aiming system secretary are over.

It doesn't matter because whatever Shane Van Boeing uses......."you can't beat him" :)

Inside Joke - don't go nuts.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I totally disagree, pool is science, and does have secrets that not many people know, or many people know something about those secrets, but not able to associate them for shots, mainly because, 80-90% of players do not have tables at home to experiment with or the time to do so, and at pool halls they just want to hit it. I have been playing for almost 37 years, Please do not do the same mistake i did, do the following:

1. Learn the secrets first- do not spend one hour of practice before you lean, some instructors do not know all secrets, I think i am there now, thanks to last tournament i went to, which revealed my weakness in one type of a shot that made me loose, that got me determined to keep at it
2. Pick a cue shaft, and tip kind and stick with it, never change it, unless you loose it, buy a box of 20 or 50 tips for life (i mean it), i recommend 11 to 10 mm. No matter what cue it is, you need to learn it
3. Apply secrets, practice, practice, until you start making all kind of balls consistently, with no english to full english all possibilities which are tremendous in pool, and should you miss a a ball, do not miss by more than the edge of pocket, practice at AM day time, mid day, and at night, to take it one step further record finding, situations, what you eat, drink, until you master it. The reason for practice is not just to make the balls, it is also for your brain to instantly go through the check list for any type of shot to execute correctly, you will need to pause and think of what the cue ball needs to do for every shot-this is critical
4. Play 9 or 10 ball, until you are top player
5. Play one pocket when you master 9 pr 10 ball, i wish i did.
6. Go to tournaments, so you get the pressure practice, and measure your skill, record type of shots missed, know why missed, and then practice again
7. If you are like me, do not want to learn from someone, or not welling to listen to advise, then get ready for very very long time

8. Having a table at home, will certainly help, if you cannot do it regularly at pool halls, or your friends wont let you practice

9. Pro players know the game, when a match is called, or arranged match, you will be surprised they are there before you at the table to prevent you from practicing. Insist on having 2 to 5 min practice at least

Good luck.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Quit expecting some secret shortcut to playing like svb or archer.

So what about a kicking system or diamond system? Is that a shortcut that will instantly make you like like Efren?

Seriously, if these things didnt work, people wouldnt use them. You're argument is stupid. Nobody expect to "play" like Shane because of an aiming system.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Aim where you want to hit it, This isn't true unless you use a contact to contact point system.

do it and it goes where you hit it. So very true!

If it doesn't, change your mechanics til the ball goes where you want it to. It's not your Mechanics, it's your Alignment.

Please stop with all these stupid aiming threads. If you want to play better
, play better players and ask them questions. Quit expecting some secret shortcut to playing like svb or archer. You want to know why they play like that?? Hard work and willingness to learn the game the Old school way, by playing everyone and not expecting a secret to make them better... They made themselves better.

Have a great day
randyg

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
So what about a kicking system or diamond system? Is that a shortcut that will instantly make you like like Efren?

Seriously, if these things didnt work, people wouldnt use them. You're argument is stupid. Nobody expect to "play" like Shane because of an aiming system.

Right. Seriously you come off as a dickhead and I'm having troubles with the ambition to read your whole post lol. Seriously.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Right. Seriously you come off as a dickhead and I'm having troubles with the ambition to read your whole post lol. Seriously.

So you're saying that you DON'T come off as a dickhead??? Just wondering cause, you do. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.