Alex Brick

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rip

Godspeed, Alex... I hope you're up there talking to George B. and Gus S. about cuemaking! RIP, brother.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Sad news..very sad that we lost him.
RIP Alex.

You'll be missed and surely not forgotten.

Rob.M

Last edited:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
ALEX and i became friends in the 80's and business partners in the 96.

He was talented ( ask Mason ), witty, compassionate, ethical, brave and loved by those that knew him.

Although we know he's in a better place the hurt felt by those he left behind isn't mitigated.

Al, RIP

My thoughts are with you, Adam, and Alex's family too.

Eric

m79a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A fine cue maker and a really good guy. Enjoyed talking to him whenever I was in Nashville.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is very sad news. Alex will be missed by all who knew him. Alex was as sharp as they come when it comes to building cues. It has been several years since I visited his shop, but his knowledge and skills were impressive.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
TODAY IS ALEX BRICK'S BIRTHDAY.

RIP Alex.

Glad I had the chance to get to know you just the small bit that I did. I am the better man for it.

To Alex Brick's family and close friends, I say you were fortunate to have had Alex pass your way.

JoeyA

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Rip

I met Alex in person at JOB one night passing through Tennessee. He took the time to stop what he was doing and play pool with me for about a hour. Very stand up and honest person. I am glad I met him. RIP Alex you will be missed.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Was this him?

My prayers are with him. Rich aka the skunk.

I spoke to this gentleman at Derby last year with a Skunk case- is this him?

Attachments

• Best case ever Skunk Ain't I a Stinker.jpg
    Best case ever Skunk Ain't I a Stinker.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Skunk Case.jpg
    Skunk Case.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 198