Alex P is playing for a G-Note/Game Now

Crap --- they were talking all day about it and how the camera would be switched when the 9-ball match was over ....soon as the camera switched they stopped playing. I hate life right now.:angry:

I'm still gonna hang out for a bit though just in case Alex drums something up.
 
Damn I was just getting comfortable and all ready to watch.. Guess I'll watch Storage Wars maybe someone will get a Bushka!
 
commentator was liberal with the four letter word starting with F.Obviously canada has more liberties and freedoms that we have here.
 
I was about to say WTF? I clicked on it and some big ol gal was shooting and I was like "no fu***ng way he's playing a woman for a G-note a game" and seen she wasnt playing him.:thumbup:
 
I ain't saying who he is playing for anything else cause I'm watching -- just come.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cbsa-canadian-championships
I was there.
He was playing Floyd Ziegler , former Canadian snooker champ , one of the best in the country.
Playing best of 7 (snooker players dont race:wink:) for a thousand.
Alex won the first set 4-3 and lost the second 4-2 so they broke even.
High quality snooker. Great safeties and runs.
The Canadian snooker championships are staring at shooters this sunday Alex and Floyd are huge favorites.
Im taking Floyd - its his game, has a lot more experience.
 
I was there.
He was playing Floyd Ziegler , former Canadian snooker champ , one of the best in the country.
Playing best of 7 (snooker players dont race:wink:) for a thousand.
Alex won the first set 4-3 and lost the second 4-2 so they broke even.
High quality snooker. Great safeties and runs.
The Canadian snooker championships are staring at shooters this sunday Alex and Floyd are huge favorites.
Im taking Floyd - its his game, has a lot more experience.

How Alex played? His high run? Are the tables the same used in uk?
 
How Alex played? His high run? Are the tables the same used in uk?

Alex played well, for his snooker experience...could have won the second
set 4-0 but Floyd snatched two games with world class run-outs.

The tables are 100 year old Burroughes and Watts....however, they've
been re-rubbered and play looser than world regulation.

Alex also gave Johnny Morra the 7/8 playing 10-ball the night before.
Alex lost two sets...8-11 and 10-11 at $500 a set.
The action ended when Alex wanted to raise the bet...he WILL push his chips.
 
gordml;3051190 The Canadian snooker championships are staring at shooters this sunday Alex and Floyd are huge favorites. Im taking Floyd - its his game said:
Gonna have to disagree with you here....Tom Finstad is apparently playing
well...He has won more than once and been in the finals several times.
He's also got UK experience, which Alex and Floyd do not.
With Kirk Stevens and Alain Robidoux not playing, Tom is the clear fave.
He's no cinch though.John White is a proven player and Alain Martel can be the upset...he may be Canada's best all-round player when Alex is not here.

..and Alex and Floyd have enough talent and heart to win anywhere.
 
he WILL push his chips.

fixed:wink:

Not goin' for it BB...it's about nuances.
The sentence is understated ...just the word 'WILL' is accented.
Like as in...I WILL get this cash...or..I WILL get out here.

These two following sentences have different implications....
..I will play 1-hole
..I WILL play 1-hole

underlining makes the WHOLE sentence somewhat strident

I love this expression around gambling....
...but I WON'T bet I'm right...:embarrassed2:
 
Not goin' for it BB...it's about nuances.
The sentence is understated ...just the word 'WILL' is accented.
Like as in...I WILL get this cash...or..I WILL get out here.

These two following sentences have different implications....
..I will play 1-hole
..I WILL play 1-hole

underlining makes the WHOLE sentence somewhat strident

I love this expression around gambling....
...but I WON'T bet I'm right...:embarrassed2:
I
surrender.


__________________

Take that.
 
Back
Top