Allison Fisher/Tunica

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I'd think she'd be Real tough to beat on these Tight Tables. Gals have been playing tournaments for yrs with pockets a little bigger than here, and allie was weened on snooker tables. I look for her to win it!
 
I'd think she'd be Real tough to beat on these Tight Tables. Gals have been playing tournaments for yrs with pockets a little bigger than here, and allie was weened on snooker tables. I look for her to win it!

So who is left in the ladies' tourney?
 
and AF too. She's on the loser's side now.

My pick to win, GYK, is at least #2 now! GYK, KF, AF. 1, 2, 3.
 
and AF too. She's on the loser's side now.

My pick to win, GYK, is at least #2 now! GYK, KF, AF. 1, 2, 3.

I think four was the most anyone got on GYK so far -mostly 2's zeros and ones- from my unofficial and failing memory
 
I think four was the most anyone got on GYK so far -mostly 2's zeros and ones- from my unofficial and failing memory

7-0 against L. Smith
7-3 against Siming Chen, who I'm sorry to see leave, but she never beat KF before.
7-1 against D. Aft
7-4 against Jasmine
7-1 against Kjoersvik
7-2 against AF

Her play is very good now, very smart. Lots of safeties, and she kicks and jumps well.
 
Back
Top