Allison's Pool Glasses?

L.S. Dennis

I recent read a post regarding Allison Fisher's new pool glasses that she's apparently wearing now. Does anyone have a picture of her with these new specs?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I had my eye doc write a script so that the bifocal portion of my glasses is higher in the lens, and I just had another regular set of frames with those lenses. I did try and find a set of frames that sat up higher on my nose. Used my regular insurance, worked out well. Those glasses live in my cue case.

They help. I don't get down low over the cue like she does (I know, I should), so there are some shots where I'm still looking over my glasses, but they are still worth it, for most of the time at the table.
Ive wanted to get a pair of these for a while since I now have to wear glasses when I play . The only problem is I still want to have sexual relations with women and I think they will hinder my efforts 😂 they are not attractive

L.S. Dennis

I had my eye doc write a script so that the bifocal portion of my glasses is higher in the lens, and I just had another regular set of frames with those lenses. I did try and find a set of frames that sat up higher on my nose. Used my regular insurance, worked out well. Those glasses live in my cue case.

They help. I don't get down low over the cue like she does (I know, I should), so there are some shots where I'm still looking over my glasses, but they are still worth it, for most of the time at the table.
That's why glasses with the adjustable nose piece is the better option. These cost around just under $300 as I recall, well worth the price for not having to deal with contact lenses and everything that goes with them.

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Oh I’m sure they do. I’ll buy a set eventually

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would like to know a couple things. Can the doctor order these with Trivex material which is clearer, more resistant to scratching and impact resistant enough for a handgun range? Also an approximate cost for these with progressive lenses? Do they come with any coatings, polarized, anti glare, tinting or blue blocker?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's why glasses with the adjustable nose piece is the better option
I wore Decot for years and had one pair with the adjustable bridge. Crazy me I kept adjusting it this way and that till I went off the rail and sent them back for a fixed frame.

I liked the Decot a lot but the cost became more than I was willing to spend. Wonder if Lori is still working for them as they are under new ownership these days. Good company and product, I hope they are still the way I remember them!

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would like to know a couple things. Can the doctor order these with Trivex material which is clearer, more resistant to scratching and impact resistant enough for a handgun range? Also an approximate cost for these with progressive lenses? Do they come with any coatings, polarized, anti glare, tinting or blue blocker?
Progressive lenses, frames, in addition to all the bells and whistles you mention above, from an ophthalmologist, I would guess roughly $1K.