Alton Results & GAT Results???

pokercartel1605

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have the results from the midwest Tournament in Alton this wknd? I was there saturday evening just to check things out, some amazing play going on. Also curious about the results of the GAT results from Fairview Heights this past wknd. Thanks in advance

longhair

Boyd Porter-Reynolds
Silver Member
pokercartel1605 said:
Anyone have the results from the midwest Tournament in Alton this wknd? I was there saturday evening just to check things out, some amazing play going on. Also curious about the results of the GAT results from Fairview Heights this past wknd. Thanks in advance
I would also like to know. pokercartel, did you see any good match-ups? what happened?

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I'm not really sure about who won the men's tournament. There were 83 players I believe. Chad Vilmont, James Baraks, Chuck Raulston, Andy Quinn were probably some of the favorites. I won the womens and Julia Gabriel got second. I'm not sure about action...I know as of 12:30 saturday night there was nothing going on. Sorry I don't have more details.

Sarah

pokercartel1605

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats sarah on the win. I watched a couple of your matches saturday early evening, and looked like you were playing pretty good. The mens side did look a bit tough, w/all the local favs. Thanks for the info and good luck in all your future endeavors.

Chuck Raulston

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1. Chad Vilmont
2. Andy Quinn
3. Kim Dyer
4. Chuck Raulston
5. P. J. Hoffman
6. Walter Glass

I am sure Evelyn will post more detailed results after the olathe tournament.

Chuck Raulston

pokercartel1605

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chuck thanks for the results, good finish at 4th in a tough field. You gonna be in Olathe this wknd? Looking forward to seeing you play again (saw you at state a few years ago).

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Chuck Raulston said:
1. Chad Vilmont
2. Andy Quinn
3. Kim Dyer
4. Chuck Raulston
5. P. J. Hoffman
6. Walter Glass
Wow, there is my friend Andy Quinn taking second--the guy JCIN never heard of. Must be nice to not hit a ball since May in Vegas, walk in, beat the likes of James Baraks, Shane McMinn & take second, only losing to Chad Vilmont. Congrats to Chuck also. Hope to see you in Olathe this weekend.