Amazing Bank Shot Video from Diamond Pool Tour Finale

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was amazing. I wonder what type of english he used on that shot, to make it reverse back toward the other side pocket after hitting the 2nd rail. That was really cool. Do Bank pool players practice these types of shots much?

I usually try to see how a table resopnds to this shot, for sure.

Like going 2 rails out of a corner to the other end of the table, it gives good feedback on how you can expect a table.to play.

Not supposed to be giving that info out for free!

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe bob Jewett explained this shot on a magazine. If someone finds please post

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great "game winning" shot.

Any recommendations on a good bank pool thread to take a look at?

Bank pool is a good game, and I know it was Fred's favorite..But, like 14.1, it is fading fast in popularity!..I would advise you to concentrate on learning all you can about one pocket, or even 8,9,10 ball!..That appears to be where all the high $$$$ action, and good tournaments will be, in the foreseeable future! ..JMHO Dino! :thumbup:

PS..Boy, you sure look a lot like your dad! :)

Dick

Shooter32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He didn't mention it , but I will put the plug out there ... if you want to learn this shot and a lot more about banks and how to make them , buy John's dvd . It is worth every penny and has taught me more about bank shots than I every thought I could learn .

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk