American Billiard Radio on Podcasts ap

longhair

Boyd Porter-Reynolds
Silver Member
I listen to podcasts all day at work, and I use the iphone Podcasts app to do it. I was delighted to see ABR there and subscribed immediately. Unfortunately there are no episodes available there. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is it something I'm missing?

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Last I heard they were working on getting everything uploaded to itunes. I can't wait either. I like listening to it while I am at work too!

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I listen to podcasts all day at work, and I use the iphone Podcasts app to do it. I was delighted to see ABR there and subscribed immediately. Unfortunately there are no episodes available there. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is it something I'm missing?

I'm not a tech guy at all but can't you just go the ABR website on your iphone and hit the play button? Im sure there is a reason for not doing it please let m now, thanks.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
The reason for me is that I don't have a smart phone and I can't lug my desktop pc out onto the production floor with me. But, if I have the podcast downloaded onto my ipod I can listen to it wherever I am at.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
The reason for me is that I don't have a smart phone and I can't lug my desktop pc out onto the production floor with me. But, if I have the podcast downloaded onto my ipod I can listen to it wherever I am at.

AH, got ya. ok well that answers that then.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
When we created the archive page on the ABR website, the iTunes system didn't recognize the new page address and therefore didn't load any new episodes.

We have since re-submitted the new page address and it now works as it should. As of this morning all of the episodes are up on iTunes and available for listening, except the last one from yesterday, which will also be available at some point in the next 24 hours ( whenever the iTunes system updates, which is out of our control)

You can goto iTunes and do a search for American Billiard Radio, and you will probably find both, the original listing for us, and the new one, or simply goto our website and hit the " subscribe via iTunes" button and you will be linked to the new updated feed of our episodes.

If you have any problems please let me know.
Thanks for listening!

Last edited:

longhair

Boyd Porter-Reynolds
Silver Member
When we created the archive page on the ABR website, the iTunes system didn't recognize the new page address and therefore didn't load any new episodes.

We have since re-submitted the new page address and it now works as it should. As of this morning all of the episodes are up on iTunes and available for listening, except the last one from yesterday, which will also be available at some point in the next 24 hours ( whenever the iTunes system updates, which is out of our control)

You can goto iTunes and do a search for American Billiard Radio, and you will probably find both, the original listing for us, and the new one, or simply goto our website and hit the " subscribe via iTunes" button and you will be linked to the new updated feed of our episodes.

If you have any problems please let me know.
Thanks for listening!

Great news! I'll try it today. Thanks for doing this