Anniversary restoration

BBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The amazing Anniversary!

Great job, what a labor of love... I went thru the same attention to detail on my Anniversary on every part, nut, bolt, bracket, etc. that was in 1992.

Enjoy your table.

Joe

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
I feel that the pinstriping greatly improves the overall look of the table. If you are in the position to have Mark do the pinstriping for you, I would strongly encourage it. As can be seen in some of his posts on here, the Anniversaries that he's done are absolutely beautiful.

sjb

evolving player
Silver Member
She's a real beauty! Enjoy ever minute.

And, to DTL -- go with the pinstripes. Heck, I even put 'em on my light. :)

Attachments

• tablelight1.jpg
    tablelight1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 135

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member
Brunswick

Somebody tell me again why Brunswick doesn't offer a version of this and the centennial again? Is it the cost? I have seen the Brunswick line and they seem to have three or four models that are butt ugly and these are just gorgeous.

Congrats on your new old table. My family would rarely see me again.:smile:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Somebody tell me again why Brunswick doesn't offer a version of this and the centennial again? Is it the cost? I have seen the Brunswick line and they seem to have three or four models that are butt ugly and these are just gorgeous.

Congrats on your new old table. My family would rarely see me again.:smile:

Brunswick did offer a so called "replica" of the Anniversary called the Gibson I believe. I had one in my home for a few years before selling it to Tate and replacing it with a Diamond. It was a beautiful table but not up to the standards of the Anniversary.

Floppage

True Beginner
Silver Member
Great table!

I bought one a few months ago that is in pretty rough shape and want to restore it but a pesky kitchen remodel seems to have sucked up most of my free time and money. Seeing these pictures reminds me to get priorities back in line. Pool first, eating second.

;-)