Another incredible Tad

Maestro

In the Zone...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If the cue is still available, I offer the asking price. PM not possible when tried.

Zeek

Cue Freek
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I tried to offer as well as seen by my post in the thread last night.. I guess we'll see what happens

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I had 2 PMs in before his box was full. I got them in early enough after he had listed the cue that he was still online and those went unanswered.

Oh well.

Kevin

Last edited:

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
I had 2 PMs in before his box was full. I got them in early enough after he had listed the cue that he was still online and those went unanswered.

Oh well.

Kevin

I got one in before his box was full and only noticed it was full because someone else said so and tried another pm

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I got one in before his box was full and only noticed it was full because someone else said so and tried another pm

Sounds like we filled his box. Meantime I haven't heard back from him. Like I said, he was still online and mine went unanswered.

I see you said I'll take it. Will you take it if its 57 inches?

Thanks

Kevin

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Sounds like we filled his box. Meantime I haven't heard back from him. Like I said, he was still online and mine went unanswered.

I see you said I'll take it. Will you take it if its 57 inches?

Thanks

Kevin

I think you'd take it if it was 56-1/2 :D. I've always wondered about that cat of yours

Zeek

Cue Freek
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Obviously, I'm at least third in line. My offer was going to be contingent on it being straight and 58"

Nice cue for whoever ends up with it

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I think you'd take it if it was 56-1/2 :D. I've always wondered about that cat of yours

The cat makes me laugh every day before I've been awake 1 hour. What a gift.

I actually wasn't asking what you thought I'd do. I was asking what you meant by "I'll take it" considering the seller hasn't answered anyone so nobody knows:

a) if the cue is straight

b) how long it is

c) if the wrap is original

d) where he's shipping those ivory ferrules from

In any event. Its a nice pointed Tad with a little work, but I don't want to be involved in some "me first" feeding frenzy. The last time I was, I had a guy demand his right to go first (I can't remember his reasoning), I had the seller refund my PayPal (which he had already accepted), the buyer I backed out to accommodate forgot to thank me, and, here's the best part, never paid for the cue.

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:

Maestro

In the Zone...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Interesting discussion... :) Seems there is a lot of interest in this cue here. Hello everyone. I also sent PMs but have gotten no reply. Good luck to all with this one. I am not desperate to have it although it does seem nice. Kevin asks good questions.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Interesting discussion... :) Seems there is interestest in this cue here. Hello everyone. I also sent PMs but have gotten no reply. Good luck to all with this one. I am not desperate to have it although it does seem nice. Kevin asks good questions.

I'm sure the cue is what everyone assumes it was. Well, 95% sure anyway. I for sure don't want to be involved in some "me first" squabble for it, and then just turn around and sell it.

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
????????Bump????????

This cue, if it does get re-listed, will be a swetheart deal for under $3k with 3 orig. shafts.

Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
A relist? What a bunch of crap.... firstly, let me emphasize that I was NOT a player for the cue, and I won't be next time, either. The "friend" had you list a cue at a price that he wanted for the cue. When he saw the amount of interest in the cue, he decided he could get more for it, even though he had multiple buyers at the price HE chose. Greed won out. I don't think the cue will generate as much interest next time. I also wonder if he is "trustworthy" enough if someone offers what he is asking for the other cue. He has no credibility in my book. He should list the cues on Ebay, IMO....

Joe