Any Corey Justin updates

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don’t have to watch. Jeremy Jones never takes a breath and talks incessantly. It’s like he’s talking to people that never saw a pool table or held a cue.
It is a dilemma...do you cater to the small group that is already on board or do you try to make the product useable for a bigger group of people?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don’t have to watch. Jeremy Jones never takes a breath and talks incessantly. It’s like he’s talking to people that never saw a pool table or held a cue.
Tend to agree on JJ. He talks way toooo much. Knows his stuff but he doesn't need to talk on EVERY SINGLE shot.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Tend to agree on JJ. He talks way toooo much. Knows his stuff but he doesn't need to talk on EVERY SINGLE shot.
Fair enough... However I would perfer JJ's insight, to Earl's. They both never stop talking, half of Earl's commentary is about Earl...lol

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
We did not have to hear anything but the ACTION! This has been an amazing event, the fans, the production http://www.poolactiontv.com/ RAY!!, the venue LIVINGSTONS and of course 2 very very BADASS PLAYERS!!! So happy I could make it there and have met a great AZB'er RH1919! Great guy to play pool with (beat the dog out of me) and awesome company to sit with during the match. This is my first money match and have enjoyed it so very much. Very blessed to get lucky to be in town during this and most importantly: THANKS TO MY WIFE FOR UNDERSTANDING WHY I HAD TO GO!! :) God Bless all of you! FULL ON OVERTIME TONIGHT, THE GLOVES ARE OFF!!

TFT

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a dilemma...do you cater to the small group that is already on board or do you try to make the product useable for a bigger group of people?

Quoting Ken Venturi when he’d announced golf tournaments, “I don’t need to explain what’s going on when it’s rather obvious”. In other words, for example, why do you half to have a running dialogue when a player is obviously shooting a hanger?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quoting Ken Venturi when he’d announced golf tournaments, “I don’t need to explain what’s going on when it’s rather obvious”. In other words, for example, why do you half to have a running dialogue when a player is obviously shooting a hanger?
Sometimes shooting such a shot isnt as simple as just making it and as I said, folks with a lower measure of knowledge might not know the resulting differences between leaving the cue ball by the pocket, vs. in the middle of the table?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Too many word make brain hurt

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HallThumpsDeuel.jpg

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
What a great event, great venue, great spectators and of course great players at this event. Thanks to all involved.

TFT

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has J Hall played Trex in a big match? Didn't he beat Gomez? I'd like to see Shane play J.Hall.