Any other 314-2 owners out there?

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
I just wanted to see if everyone else liked this shaft as much as I do?

I liked my old 314 except the hit and sound always drove me nuts.

I'm not sure if it's the different ferrule or the different tip, but it hits and sounds different.

It seems to put more spin on the ball than the old 314 as well.

LWW
 
I'll let you know in a few days.....I just orderd a 314-2, and it should be here tomorrow. BTW, you don't happen to know how much a 314-2 weighs, do you?
 
I have the Z-2 and Love it! I had the 314 on one of my other cues a while back and have been using a predator shaft ever since. I have not play with the 314-2 yet but look forward to trying it out sometime.
 
I definitely prefer my 314-2 over the original. Not sure of the exact difference except for ferrule size and tip. Maybe nothing else, but I don't care. Even if it is all in my head, I like the version 2 better.
 
Had a couple, the hit feels more solid than the 1st generation.
I'm selling the other new one, check my signature.

SDF
 
It was before they put the cat logo on the shaft. It just said 314.
predshaft.jpg

Chuck
 
Back
Top