Any Recommendations Near Montclair, NJ this weekend...

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I will be in Montclair this weekend and wondered if there are any nice rooms or anything going on near there.

TIA

Best,
Brian kc
 
I will be in Montclair this weekend and wondered if there are any nice rooms or anything going on near there.

TIA

Best,
Brian kc

A 2.5-hour drive gets you to Albany, NY where there is an EXCELLENT Joss Tour event happening this weekend. The Golden Cue is a great pool room, and I guarantee you that you won't regret going.

One never knows who's going to show up, either! :wink:
 
Brian,

Ed, the owner of Sandcastle is very nice guy and when I visited his pool hall, he made me feel welcome and invited. If you're back in Jersey next weekend, Sandcastle is hosting a Tri-State tour.

Distance wise New York City is just as close as Edison New Jersey. Tony Roble's Predator Tour is playing today and tomorrow at Mr. Cue Billiards in Lindenhurst Long Island.
 
Hey K,

UpStateAl posted earlier that there will be a Paul Fanelli Memorial tournament at Castle Billiards in Rutherford... Dont know what time it kicks off or i would've put it up..
Option #2 is Diamond Jims in Nanuet NY, Great room,Clean, well kept equipment(9 brunswicks & 1 diamond, Plus 4 BB diamonds) and they have an afternoon special from 12-6 for $8 or $9..GL in your search, I'm sure you'll find something..

Nick,

P.S. The bar isn't to shabby either..
 
Back
Top