Hi all,
I just bought a great cue case from one of our AZBrs.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=141012
It's made by New York Cases. I've seen a few NY Cases in the past, but know very little about them. I'm assuming they are out of business, as I can't find any current info.
The ones I've seen previously were kind of gaudy, but the one that I picked up is classy. It's made of a black kid glove leather and is lined with green suede. The case is smooth and has a substantial hard plastic base with tall feet that will allow the case to stand up by itself. It is a semi triangular shape. It has a pocket that is on the back of the case under the wide strap. The pocket has an envelope type flap and is very low profile and subtle. The other NY Cases that I've seen actually had pockets that were recessed into the case itself.
Does anybody have any information they could share about the cases or the company?
Thanks!
Steve
I just bought a great cue case from one of our AZBrs.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=141012
It's made by New York Cases. I've seen a few NY Cases in the past, but know very little about them. I'm assuming they are out of business, as I can't find any current info.
The ones I've seen previously were kind of gaudy, but the one that I picked up is classy. It's made of a black kid glove leather and is lined with green suede. The case is smooth and has a substantial hard plastic base with tall feet that will allow the case to stand up by itself. It is a semi triangular shape. It has a pocket that is on the back of the case under the wide strap. The pocket has an envelope type flap and is very low profile and subtle. The other NY Cases that I've seen actually had pockets that were recessed into the case itself.
Does anybody have any information they could share about the cases or the company?
Thanks!
Steve