Anybody know where Max Eberle is?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he was in Vegas a few days ago-we talked for a while, he said something about Tuscon for a month or 2, I cant remember why. He will pop up soon again.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
As I'm typing this on Jan. 10th, Sunday, Max is playing at this very moment at BreakTime Billiards in Modesto, Ca. He is playing Billy Palmer for 1st place in a 10 ball tournament...There were 82 players which started yesterday....Max is in the hot seat but they are playing one race to 11 for the top prize....1st is $1125.00 and 2nd is $550.00.....
Where he is going from here I have no idea....
Try calling BreakTime in Modesto, Ca. and maybe he will still be there or they will know where he is going...

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Max won the tournament last night beating Billy Palmer 11 to 4.......Max is headed to Los Angles to pick up some things and then is headed to Mtn. View, Calif. and Calif. Billiards for this week ends tournament...

blah blah

Shoebat
Max won the tournament last night beating Billy Palmer 11 to 4.......Max is headed to Los Angles to pick up some things and then is headed to Mtn. View, Calif. and Calif. Billiards for this week ends tournament...

Thanks for posting- I tried googling to see who won earlier this morning and couldn't find anything.

Was surprised to see so many people there, and especially surprised at how very nice the room was.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting- I tried googling to see who won earlier this morning and couldn't find anything.

Was surprised to see so many people there, and especially surprised at how very nice the room was.

you should have shot me a txt.

wow just checked my rep msgs. i am a tard! you and will should have stuck around. chuckie was playing golf for a hundred a game boy george got in action (always worth watching...lol) and there were a few other guys matching up.

Last edited: