Anyone ever bought anything from jjcue.com

Jimbojim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to hear your experience (s) if you ever bought a cue from jjcue.com

Being in canada, if I wanted to buy something they would only take a wire transfer or money orders which worries me a little bit so I need reassurance or to be told to stay away! :grin-square:

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
I have bought 2 Espiritu cues and 2 Tad cues from J&J and they have been easy to deal with..No Problems..

RobD928

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Picked up a cheap Jump/Break from them for my nephew, no problems and they shipped quickly

Brokedryagain

Registered
Bought a Joss butt since I already had a Hp shaft recently. Good price, good communication and they performed as committed. No surprises. Would definitely recommend this supplier.
Keith

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'd like to hear your experience (s) if you ever bought a cue from jjcue.com

Being in canada, if I wanted to buy something they would only take a wire transfer or money orders which worries me a little bit so I need reassurance or to be told to stay away! :grin-square:

I have never had a problem with them and never heard of anyone having a problem with them. Taking a card from Canada leaves them no recourse if it turns out to be fraud. So I do not blame them for only taking wire transfer and money orders. I do the same thing on larger orders outside the USA and the same on really large orders inside the USA.

tommyhill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jj

I have been a dealer with j & j for years. they are a good company, nice folks, easy to deal with. only problem although a very minor one is sometimes the language barrier can be an issue but not often.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been a dealer with j & j for years. they are a good company, nice folks, easy to deal with. only problem although a very minor one is sometimes the language barrier can be an issue but not often.

What language?

I have never bought from them directly but I have a J&J Sneaky I picked up in LA brand new back around 99 when I was out there and didn't have a cue with me. Turns out it's a pretty darn good sneaky and I have it still today.

Jimbojim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info guys but it turns out they won't ship to Canada after all.

Last edited:

tommyhill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the people that own jj America are Japanese folks. the lady that usually answers the phone speaks pretty good english but sometimes if you are looking for something out of the ordinary there could be a language issue.... thats all....... super nice people though.